shower sex (Lemon)

[No pov]

"Come swim with me Sasuke" Naruto said swimming up to the edge of the pool. "No, I'm fine" Sasuke said flipping over onto his stomach to get his back tan. "Are you still mad at me?" Naruto pouted. "I don't know what your talking about?" Sasuke said.

Naruto sighed, deciding not to bring up the argument and continued swimming. Sasuke flipped back over and watched as his blond boyfriend jumped off the diving bored. Sasuke smirked and eyed down Naruto's abs and muscles. The blonde winked at the raven as he noticed him staring.

"How about you give me a little kiss~" Naruto smirked swimming back over to the edge of the pull. Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked over to the blond. "Mhmm...aren't you just the sexiest~" Naruto cooed licking his lips as Sasuke crouched down and placed his lips against Naruto's.

Naruto pushed himself out of the water to deepen the kiss then-

SPLASHHH!!!

Sasuke was yanked into the water by a laughing blonde. "Dobe!" Sasuke glared coughing as he came up from the water.
"Now you can swim with me" Naruto smiled at his accomplishment and wrapped his arms around Sasuke's waist. "I hate you" Sasuke sighed trying to pull away from the blond's grip.

"Awww...you love me" Naruto said placing a kiss on the raven's forehead. Sasuke pinched Naruto sides and climbed out of pool. "Ouch...that hurt babe" Naruto whined getting out of the water. Sasuke smirked and tossed a towel towards the blond. "I'm taking a shower" Sasuke said walking into the house and Naruto quickly followed behind.

Once they got to there room Sasuke went into the bathroom and Naruto sat on the floor so, he wouldn't get the bed wet. "Well this is boring" Naruto sighed.

~Naruto pov~

'I should join my love in the shower' I though getting up and walking into the bathroom. He seemed to not notice me, so i quickly pulled my clothes off and slide open the glass shower door. I put my arms around his waist and he tensed grapping my hand then relaxed. "You scared the life out of me" Sasuke mumbled and I chuckled.

He continued washing his hair and I gently placed butterfly kisses along his neck. "Since its our day off and everything...how about we have a little fun~" I whispered into Sasuke's ear slightly biting the lobe. As he washed the rest of the shampoo out of his hair. I roughly grind my erection against his ass and he let out a small moan.

He turned around so he was facing me and pushed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, biting his bottom lip for entrance and he teasingly denied. I slid my hand to his back side and squeezed his butt. He gasped, blushing and I smirked, taking my chance to explore his cavern. "Mhm~" he moaned as I sucked on his tongue.

I pulled back from the kiss and went towards his neck, sucking and nibbling. His breath hitched as I bit his soft spot. "You want it here or in the bedroom~" I whispered. "Here~" he whimpered as I slid my finger over his entrance. I lifted him by his waist and pushed him up against the wall.

He immediately wrapped his legs around my waist and arms loosely around my neck. Using the water as lube, I entered one finger into his entrance and he arched his back, closing his eyes tightly. I attached my lips to his, so that the pain would subside quickly.
Once I had three fingers in and he started to grind against them I took them out and entered my manhood.

~No pov~

Naruto slowly thrusted all the way in and Sasuke put his forehead on the blond's shoulder and covered his mouth with his hand to keep his cries quiet. Naruto whispered sweet things into the raven's ear as he slowly moved in and out. "Let me hear you~" Naruto cooed thrusting into Sasuke harshly. "Naru~" Sasuke moaned and Naruto smirked.

With every thrust Sasuke cried out in pleasure. "Fuck" Naruto groaned as he felt Sasuke tighten up as he was about to cum.
"Ngh...n-naruto~" Sasuke moaned and came on their stomachs. The thrust bacame sloppy and Naruto came with a loudish groan. The blonde pulled out and both boys panted heavily.

Naruto turned off the water and carried Sasuke bridal style out the bathroom and to their bed. He was already passed out in the blond's arms so, Naruto placed him on the bed then, climed in next to him and kissed his forehead goodnight.

"I love you baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello peeps! Sorry for this being so short, I just wanted to type something real quick.

Any ideas for next chapters??