V . I . A . G . R . A (Lemon)

Sasuke pov

"Where did you put it?" Sakura asked basically yelling over the phone. "Shh...I put it in his ramen" I said, stirring the ramen up and she giggled. "Call me back as soon as you tell him" she said and I hummed an 'ok'.
I quickly grabbed the bowl and carried it upstairs into the bedroom where Naruto was playing some stupid online game with kiba on the mic. "Here" I said putting the bowl next to him.

"Thanks babe" he said gobbling some of the ramen down then, quickly going back to the game. I smirked and layed down on the bed watching him play the game.

1 hours later

By now he finished all the ramen so, I picked up his bowl and put it on the dresser. "Damn I keep dying!" He groaned throwing his controller. He looked over at me as I sat back down on the bed. "I quit" he says and turn off the game hopping on the bed next to me. He turned TV on and I watched him from the corner of my eye, looking at me then at the TV back and fourth. "Do you need something?" I asked and he shook his head no.

He moved closer to me and lifted the blanket so he can get under. "Can we cuddle?" He asked and I smiled laying my head on his chest. I felt a hand slide up my thigh and looked up at him, he was watching TV. His hand slid to the back of my leg, all the way up to my butt. "You ok?" I asked trying not to burst out laughing. "Yeah" he said.

He began moving around alot and even tried climbing on top of me but I pushed him down. "What are you doing?" I said and he lifted his hips to flip himself on top of me. He started kissing all over my face and neck hungrily. "Naruto, would you stop" I giggled. He had oneof my legs on either sides of his hips and grinded harshly against my member. "You feel how hard I am~" he whispers and I blushed still laughing.

I tried pushing him away but he aggressively growled against my neck. "Touch it" he mumbled. 'This is really getting to him' I thought and chuckled. "No" I said and he grabbed my hand, forcing it to his area. "Rape! Rape! Rape!" I laughed and he licked my neck. He was basically dry humping me over and over as I giggled.

"Haha...N-Na..ha Naruto" I tried saying his name through my fits of laugher and he stopped to listen to me. "I put Viagra in your ramen" I said and he sat up quickly. "No wonder why my dick was rising out of nowhere" he says and I blush. "Don't say stuff like that normally" I said and he smirked. "Since the prank is over, now you got a problem to fix" Naruto pulled his shirt off and I felt my face heat up.

He started to grind against me again and I began to feel my own manhood twitch and rise. He pulled my shirt off so he can bite the sensitive spot on my collar bone and I moaned.

No pov

Naruto pulled back from Sasuke to scan the mark he left on his neck and smiled in achievement. He then pulled his belt off rather quickly and tied Sasuke's wrist together above his head. "Don't be to loud or the neighbors might call the police again~" Naruto said holding a finger to his lips. Sasuke nodded lightly and the blond slid his and Sasuke's pants off throwing it on the floor.

Naruto leaned down to place kisses on the boys pale chest while he used one hand to stroke Sasuke's member. "N-Naru~" Sasuke moaned tangling his fingers in the blond's hair and Naruto chuckled gliding his tongue up Sasuke's neck. "I would tease you more but that pill isn't helping me~" Naruto cooed pulling his and Sasuke's boxers down.

"Wait...your not going to use lube" Sasuke asked nervously. "Nope" Naruto smiled lining up his erection with Sasuke's entrance. He stroked it a couple times then entered the boy slowly. "Ngh-h..." Sasuke's breath hitched and he arched his back in pleasure. Naruto slammed his lips onto the raven's and explored his cavern while he steadily thrusted in and out.

Picking up the pace, Naruto grabbed Sasuke's left leg lifting it onto his shoulder while keeping the right leg on his waist. "Fuck" Naruto groaned pulling away from the kiss. The room was filled with sounds or groans, moans, and skin slapping together.
Naruto couldn't help but to want to feel deeper in Sasuke so, he pulled out. "Flip over" Naruto demanded and Sasuke blushed getting onto all fours but using his elbows instead of his hands because of the belt.

Naruto leaned down licking the back of Sasuke's ear before thrusting harshly. "Naruto~" Sasuke moaned loudly. Naruto felt that sasuke was close so, he began to stroke sasuke at the same pace he was thrusting, making a smooth rhythm. With one last hard thrust Sasuke cried out "Naru~" as he cam on the bed and Naruto cam not to far behind him muttering curse words as he rode out his orgasm.

"The neighbors aren't going to be happy" Naruto said releasing Sasuke's hands and Sasuke glared collasping on the bed. Naruto layed down next to him and draped his arm on Sasuke's waist. "I love you baby~" Naruto whispered. Sasuke mumbled an 'I love you too~' throught the pillow he had his face in. Both boys then feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura pov

"Sasuke's not answering me. They probably did it after Naruto found out" sakura sighed. "How about we have our own fun~" Ino cooed wrapping her arms around Sakura's waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan: This was just a fun chapter because I was watching viagra pranks and I couldn't stop laughing so I made a chapter with Narusasu my otp!!!!

Comment, Vote, and Follow!!!!