little (lemon)

Google DDLB before reading this so you won't have any confusion!!!!

No pov

"Ooohh daddy, I want this one" Sasuke gasped pointing to a huge panda plushie.
"You sure?" Naruto asked feeling a little creeped out by the dark black eyes on the plushie. "Pwease daddy~" the boy begged palming Naruto slightly. "You slut" Naruto smirked spanking him harshly and he only giggled.

Handing sasuke his pink sippy cup, Naruto grabbed the huge plushie and went over to pay at the register with a skipping raven behind him. "68.43" the lady said winking and pushing her boobs up. Naruto didn't notice but Sasuke did and mouthed 'fuck off' giving her a huge smile. She glared at him and rolled her eyes.

Naruto finished paying and carried the plushie out the store as Sasuke happily skipped infront of him, leading the way to another store. "Baby let's go in here" Naruto said walking into zumiez and Sasuke nodded. As Naruto picked out a couple thrasher shirts Sasuke wondered around with his baby blue binky in his mouth.

"Hey baby" some random guy said and Sasuke backed away a little scaredly. "Daddy said not to talk to strangers" he mumbled with the binky. "Well he isn't here now" the guy smirked and stepped closer. "Yes I am" Naruto glared and grabbed Sasuke's waist pulling him close.

The man backed away with a chuckle and continued his shopping. "You ok princess?" Naruto asked and Sasuke nodded happily.
Naruto chuckled and kissed his forehead, walking out the store.

Time skip (Naruto pov)

Once we got home, I carried everything inside and Sasuke ran upstairs suspiciously. I decide to go check what he was doing but as soon as i got to the door, I heard the door lock. "Baby what are you doing?" I asked hearing him fumble around in the room. "Daddy it's a surprise" Sasuke said and I chuckled.

After a few mintues, he opens the door in his royal blue silk robe and I smirked. "Is this all for me?" I asked picking him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. "Of course daddy" he giggled and placed his lips on mine. There was no fight in dominance, he knew his place as a little so, I harshly brushed my tongue all around his mouth.

I walked over to the bed and placed him down then, climbed ontop. "Let's see what you did for daddy" I untied his rob and smirked as I seen lacy black panties. "Your so gorgeous princess~" he blushed and pulled me down to kiss him. As we kissed I slipped my hands to his inner thighs and lightly draw circles on his pale skin.

He moaned softly into my mouth and I began to kiss down his chin to his neck, finding his sweet spot easily. I nibbled on the tender skin while my fingers messed with the lace on the panties. Eventually I pulled his panties down and slowly stroked his member. "Daddyyy~" he moaned.

"Does that feel good princess?"

He nodded pulling me closer to him. I licked down his skin until I got to his belly button. "Hands and knees" I said harshly and he blushed obeying. I licked his entrance and he immediately moaned. I thrusted my tongue in and out of him and he tries getting away from me but I gripped his waist tigthly.

"I-I'm going t-to c~" he mumbled and I pulled back licking my lips. I then took my shirt off and pulled down my pants and boxers. "Relax" I whisper into his ear slowly entering him. He moaned at the sudden pleasure and pain. I slowly began moving my hips keeping a steady pace, until he made it clear to speed up. "F-faster" he says and I smirk.

"That's not how you ask" I said making the pace going even slower. "D-daddy pwease g-go faster" he moans and I began to thrust faster and harder. He arches his back and let out small whimpers I couldn't hear. As my pace grew, he started meeting them equally.

One thing was missing, I couldn't see his beautiful face and lustful eyes. "On your back" I said pulling out and he did just that. I roughly entered him and he pull me down to his lips, moaning into my mouth. I softly chuckled as he starts to get grabby when he's being pleasured.

He grabs my hair with one hand and scratching my back with the other. "Mhm..." he closes his eyes as I began leaving kisses down his neck. I licked over a bruise I left earlier and his breath hitched. I thrusted deep into him and he cried out.

I smirked knowing I hit his prostate and aimed for that spot over and over. "N-Naru!~" he dug his nails in my skin and moaned repeatedly. I can tell he was so close, so I slowly but harshly thrusted into him. "Daddy~" he cries out and coming all over our stomachs in the process.

"Fuck~" I groaned having my own orgasm. I slowly pulled out and collapsed next to him. "You okay princess?" I asked. "Tired daddy" he cutely mumbled and cuddled into my chest and I chuckled. I covered us with the blanket and kissed his forehead before going to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author-Chan: Long time no see peeps! I missed you guys so much and I can't wait to write more chapters.