Baby fever

"Sasuke look! Isn't he cute?" Naruto smiles holding up his sisters new born baby and making funny faces causing the baby to smile. "Yeah...really cute" Sasuke  says not even looking up as he played the Xbox with suigetsu. Naruto frowns and takes the baby to the kitchen where he sees Ino making a baby bottle.

"Ino he won't even pay attention to me. I just wanna strangle him sometimes!" He groans and Ino giggles taking the baby from him and feeding her. "Why don't you just sit down with him and talk about it. Sasuke can be hard headed at times." Ino says and Naruto groans in frustration. "I want to but I don't wanna force it on him, I just wanna give him small hints until he gets it but he's such a dummy" he sighs.

"It took me forever to get suigetsu thinking about a baby and even longer to actually do it but, trust me everything is going to fall in place." She pats the blond on his head before heading back into the leaving room, while Sasuke walked into the kitchen.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked kissing Naruto's pouty lips and grabbing a water out the fridge. "Nothing...I was just telling Ino how nice her new stroller was and how I wish I had one" The blond says wrapping his arms around Sasuke's neck.

"Oh I haven't even noticed it" Sasuke says walking back to the living room. Naruto frowns and begans to hit his head repeatedly on the fridge.

Naruto POV/Time skip

"Bye Naruto!" Ino shouts before pulling out of our drive way and I wave before going back inside with Sasuke in pursuit. "Sooo..what do you think of baby Akemi?" I ask as we sat down on the couch. "She looks a lot like Ino" he says pulling me into his lap, where I straddled him. "I wish I could name a baby" I say hoping he would get what I was saying.

"Oh Kiba and Sakura are having a baby I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting helped naming the baby" he says and I instantly sighed but of course he didn't notice, to busy watching tv. "Or we can name a baby of our own" I whisper kissing his ear. "We don't have a baby." I was so close to choking him but instead smack him upside the head.

"Ouch. What was that for?" He winced and I climbed off his lap and begin to pace back and fourth angrily.
"I have been giving you hints all day! Are your really that stupid! Like OMG SASUKE!!! I want a baby, all of our friends basically brag about their new born child and I have to sit there wondering why I don't have one!!! SERIOUSLY SASUKE! Am I not good enough for you? Is it because I'm a boy and it's weird or am I ugly or am I-" Just as tears start to come out Sasuke smashes his lips onto mine.

No POV

Sasuke wraps his arms around Naruto's waist and pulls away from the kiss before pulling him into a tight hug as he sobbed. "I am so Sorry baby. Your not ugly and you are more than good enough for me, your perfect and gorgeous. I've been stupid not seeing that you wanted to have a baby. If you want a baby then I'm going to give you one because I love you and I want to have a family with you and as much little kids you want running around." Sasuke whispers and rubs his blonde's back.

"I love you too" Naruto mumbles and they both pulled back from the hug and taking a minute staring into each other's eyes. Suddenly Sasuke picks up Naruto and throws him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "What the hell Sasuke! Where are you taking me?" Naruto says holding onto the ravens shirt as he runs up the stairs. "We are gonna make a baby" Sasuke says without hesitation and the blonds face goes completely red.

He kicks open their room door and puts Naruto on the bed before taking his clothes of where he was only in his boxers. Sasuke then climbs on top of the blond and begins placing kisses on his neck. "Wait Sasuke! I don't want you to fuck me." The raven pulls back confuse and Naruto shyly looks down avoiding his boyfriends stare. "I just think if we are  having a child we should go slow" Naruto says blushing and Sasuke nods and smirks.

The raven goes back to placing kisses on Naruto's neck but slower and making sure to hit all spots. "So I'm guessing you want me to make love to you?" Sasuke whispers pulling on the boys ear with his teeth and Naruto's face goes another two shades darker. With that same smirk plastered on his face Sasuke bites harshly at the boys collar bone so that blood would slide down his tan skin.

"Sasu~" Naruto moans closing his eyes and wraps his arms around his boyfriends neck loosely. The raven licks the now redden bite mark and puts a few hickeys around the lovers mark that claim the blond to the raven.

"Beautiful~" Sasuke whispers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has been finished for 2 weeks but since I'm such a lazy author I didn't publish it till now and I am so sorrryyy!

-author Chan