Kitty sasu

No POV

"Good morning little brother" Itachi greeted the younger raven as he walked into the kitchen grumpily. "That's new" sasuke was about to ignore him again until he noticed the little shit eating grin on the others face. "What is it?" He asked and Itachi shrugged and went back to looking in the newspaper and drinking coffee.

Sasuke decided to ignore it and start making his breakfast. After staring at the fridge, then the pantry, and back to the fridge, he finally made a decision to just make cereal. He grabbed his favorite box of sugarless grains and milk before putting both in a bowl and joining Itachi at the kitchen island table; right as he was sitting down he jumped up, cursing loudly.

"Are you ok brother?" Itachi asked only a 1 percent concerned and 99 percent amused. Sasuke glared and rubbed his lower back and butt area before feeling something long and.... furry? "What the hell?!" He turned his head to look at his backside and then back at his brother, who was smiling innocently. "Why didn't you tell me I had a damn tail?!!!" Itachi rolled his eyes and placed his newspaper to the side.

"Oh calm down Sasuke; you didn't look like you wanted to be bothered" Sasuke was so close to hitting his brother but instead pulled his hair in frustration. "Please don't tell me theses are ears" he said touching the cat like features that protruded from his head. "Aww they look cute on you brother" Itachi teased and received a glare from the other.

As if the world was out to get him Itachi phone ringed and the older Uchiha smirked answering it. "Oh hello Naruto" Sasuke snapped his head in his brother direction and whispered for him to put it on speaker.

"Hey Itachi is your brother there, he hasn't been answering his phone?" Sasuke shook his head no but Itachi shrugged it off.

"Yea he's here but he's not feeling well. Maybe you should come over" Itachi said snickering at his brothers angry face.

"Oh ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes, bye!" Naruto hung up and Sasuke immediately began to yell at the older Uchiha that began laughing his ass off. "Naruto would love seeing you like this. Your so adorable, I could just eat you up" Itachi said standing up and going over to the couch to watch tv but not before pulling the younger cheeks. "I hate you" Sasuke mumbles before running up stairs to cover himself before his crush got there.

Sasuke pov

"Ugh! Why won't they go down?!" I groaned trying to fit the hood of my hoodie over the cat ears. After a few minutes of cursing and angrily throwing clothes I gave up and collapsed on my bed. "Yea he's upstairs" I heard Itachi say and instantly got under the covers and closed my eyes.

No POV

Naruto opened Sasuke's door confused and looked around for his friend before noticing the lump under his blanket. "Sasuke?" He frowned not getting an answer back so, he walked over to the side of the bed and gently pulled the covers up. Sasuke quickly snatched the covers back down causing Naruto to chuckle. "It's just me" he cooed and try to pull the covers off again.

"That's the problem" Sasuke mumbled loud enough for his blonde friend to hear and suddenly the boy stopped tugging the covers. "Why can't I see your beautiful face?" Naruto knew his friend was blushing like crazy so he took the chance to snatch the blanket off of him. The blonde was about to say something for his accomplishment but he froze staring at the cat ears that twitched on the Uchiha's head.

"Quit staring!" Sasuke said grabbing a pillow and smashing it against Naruto's face. After a few seconds he began to wonder why Naruto still wasn't say anything. "Nar-" in a second the blonde had pinned Sasuke down. "What the hell dobe!? Get off!" He was surprised by the boy's sudden movements.

Both the Uchiha's wrist was pinned to the bed by one of Naruto's hands and his other hand was sneakily moving over to pet the others ears. As soon as Naruto's hand began to touch the them, a long purr emitted from the Uchiha's chest. The blondes eyes widen then flickered over to the tail that was rubbing against his leg.

"I wonder what this makes you do" He whispered and grabbed Sasukes tail softly rubbing it. Sasuke moaned quietly and Naruto smirked continuing the motions on the boy's tail, making him moan louder and louder with tears in the corners of his eyes from the pleasure. Once he had stopped Sasuke looked away embarrassed and breathing harshly.

He only got a second to catch his breath before he was pulled into a kiss by the other. Naruto sneakily slipped his tongue in and they began fighting for dominance. Of course the blonde won, taking his prize by getting to explore every part of Sasuke's mouth. While they was basically sucking each others face off, Itachi was standing in the door way taking pictures.

After he was satisfied with the many photos he giggled and close the door, running back down stairs like a child. "Was that Itachi?" Sasuke asked pulling away and Naruto shrugged not really caring and started sucking the boys neck. "M-Maybe we shou- Naru~" Naruto smirked, finally getting the boy to stop talking.

Once Naruto was done littering Sasuke's body in hickeys and bite marks, he looked up at the boy to see him covering his face with a pillow. "Don't hide" he whispered and moved the pillow away. Sasuke was as red as a cherry and his eyes were shut tight . Naruto drooled at the sight of the boy and his fully erected manhood twitched in excitement.

Not holding back anymore Naruto removed his and Sasukes  last bit of clothing which was their boxers. He put three fingers near the boy's mouth and the Uchiha happily took it and began covering them.
Once they were slick enough he pulled them away and put one finger in Sasuke's entrance.

He gasped at the new feeling and whimpered a little from the pain. Naruto began thrusting his finger and Sasuke let out a string of moans. As he got more use to it he started to match the movements and Naruto added more fingers. After a few minutes the blonde pulled out the digits and lined up his manhood with Sasuke's entrance.

Before entering he placed his lips on the others to hopefully keep him distracted from the pain. Naruto then slowly entered the Uchiha and groaned from the warmth surrounding his manhood. "It h-hurts" Sasuke whimpered, pulling back from the attempted distraction squirming . "Shh I'm going to make you feel good~" Naruto held the boys hips down and started to slowly thrust in and out.

Slowly pleasure began to take over and Sasuke couldn't hold back his moans anymore. "Faster~" he begged and Naruto smirked, happily following his lover's command. With every thrust Sasuke moans became louder and louder.

After a few minutes Naruto pulled his manhood out so only the tip was in and he kissed the boy forehead. "I love you~" Sasuke eyes instantly widen but before he could say anything Naruto snapped his hips forward hitting the Uchiha's prostate directly. Sasuke moaned and came on their stomachs, and Naruto let out his own groan and rode out his orgasm.

The blonde pulled out and laid beside Sasuke while getting the blanket to cover themselves. "I love you too" the raven mumbled and Naruto smiled scratching the back of his cat ears, earning a purr.

——————————————————————————

Eh. Could've been better but anyways how's life?