No title (lemon)

Knock knock knock

"What the hell" I groan hearing banging on my window. I look over at the clock which read 4 am and then look at the window confusingly. The knocking starts again but harder this time so I quickly get up and grab my science book before slowly tip toeing over to the window. "Sasuke!" Recognizing the voice I put the book down and move my curtain so that I can open the window.

"Naruto? Do you know what time it is?!" I loudly whisper as he climbed through my window. "I know it's late but I couldn't fall asleep" Naruto says taking off his shoes and clothes. "If my parents figure out you are here, your going to be so dead" I say turning on the lamp beside my bed. "They won't I'll leave first thing in the morning" he says now standing in his boxers. I frown crossing my arms and he wraps his arms around me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Fine" I mumble and he smirks picking me up and putting me down on the bed before climbing on top of me and placing kisses all over my face. "Quit" i laugh trying not to make noise. Suddenly he stops and sits up pulling me into his lap. "How about we do something fun" He asks with that same evil smirk on his face. "Like what?" I asked playing with the blond fluff he called hair.

He doesn't answer me but i get what he's saying as his hands began to slide from my waist to my backside. "No no no we are not doing it while my brother is next door" I climb off his lap and sit on the other side of the bed. "Aww come on Sasuke it's not like he hasn't heard us before" Naruto says and I glare while he playfully put his hands up defending himself from a hit I desperately wanted to send to his head.

"Not only could itachi hear but my parents are only a few doors down" I say and he shrugs. "Guess that means your going to have to be quite" he says scooting closer to me and attempting to kiss me but I put my hand against his face. "You are not about to get me in trouble because you can't handle your hormones 4 o'clock at night" I say and he groans while placing his head in my lap.

"Ok we don't have to do it but can I at least kiss on you until I get tired" he says and I sigh. "Nothing below the waist" I say laying back down so he can do as he like. "Of course princess" he mumbles as he starts kissing on my neck. I hum in response of the pleasure hitting me hard as he starts directly on my soft spot.

No POV

Sasuke shirt was already off so Naruto begans to make his way down to his collar bone. He leaves bite marks, hickeys, and other bruises along the pale skin as Sasuke let's out quite moans. "Naru~" the blond smirks finally getting to his nipples that were very perked up from his touch.

He twirls and sucks on one while using his hand for the other, than switching to give them both the same treatment. "Mm~" sasuke Moans and the sound of Naruto teasing his pale body filled the room as things got hotter. Things seem to be at the end once the blond makes it to the ravens boxers but Naruto slowly slips them off.

"No Naruto~" sasuke says but it sounded more whiny than demanded so Naruto ignores him. Before going straight for the mans shaft he starts by teasing him with butterfly kiss along his thighs. Using his thumbs to massage little circles into his hips slowly. By now Sasuke's manhood was full on standing with pre-cum spilling from the tip.

Naruto takes that as an invitation to start really giving the boy pleasure. He looks up to Sasuke and surprisingly he was staring back with lustful eyes, Naruto smirks taking the tip into his mouth and laying his tongue flat against the slit while keeping  eye contact the whole time. The ravens face go completely red and decides to look away.

The blond chuckles knowing that his shy boyfriend couldn't handle eye contact and continues taking him into his mouth slowly. Once everything was in he began to bob his head in an agonizing pace. "Stop t-teasing~" Sasuke moans out and tangles his fingers  in Naruto hair, he smirked and bobbed his head faster.

After a few minutes Sasuke seemed to be coming to his climax as his moans got louder, Which caused Naruto erection to throb. The blond then pulls back with a pop right before the raven hit his climax and takes off his boxers, stroking his own manhood.

"If you think your brother hasn't heard you yet he's definitely gonna hear you now" Naruto says lining him self up with the boys entrance that was covered in precum from his member. "Shut u~" Sasuke goes to say something but cut off by the sudden penetration.

Naruto laughs and smacks the boys pale thigh leaving a bright red hand mark in the spot. "Be quiet if you don't want to be caught" the blond whispers into his ear and harshly slamming his length into the boy. Sasuke makes an attempt to glare but his eyes began to roll back from the pleasure and pain.

Starting slow Naruto steadily thrusted in and out continuously. With every moan and whine he got from sasuke he picked up speed. "Your so tight~" Naruto groaned as the sound of skin slapping together filled the room. *cringe*

Sasuke moans in response not being able to really think of anything to say. He then pulls Naruto down to connect their lips in steamy and sloppy kiss. As things got even more heated Sasuke began to meet the blond's thrust So Naruto rolls over so that the raven was now own top.

"Ride m...Shit~" Sasuke doesn't hesitate and began to bounce his body with a little help of Naruto hands on his waist. "Oh my gosh~" the raven mumbles feeling his prostate being hit with every bounce. Both boys climax were close causing them to make their movements sloppier.

Naruto flips them back over and with a sudden burst of energy thrust into Sasuke harshly letting out a string of curse words. "Naruto!" Sasuke yells riding out his own orgasm and throws his head back. After everything being completely out their system they came to a complete stop.

"Your parents are going to murder me" Naruto mumbles collapsing on the bed. Sasuke hums and cuddles into the blonds chest. "Not before itachi" Sasuke yawns and not even a minute later both boys were out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was so shitty and rushed 😂😂but anyways hope you enjoy!!

~author chan