Drunk (Lemon)

Sasuke pov

"Naruto you've had enough drinks" I snatched the alcoholic drink out his hand and he whines. "Please *burp* Sasuke o-one more sip!" He slurred. I sigh and help him up onto the couch in our living room.
"Tell Naruto I said goodnight, I have to get ready for work tomorrow" kiba says drinking the rest of his beer and stumbling to the door a little. "Bye k-kiba!!!" Naruto yells hanging over the couch and I frown.

"Come on shower time" I lift him up, putting his arm around my shoulder and he leans all his weight on me. "Naruto!" I struggle but he's in some kind of daze. Once I finally get him to our bedroom bathroom, I strip him then do the same to myself before getting into the shower.

I grabbed his wash cloth, squeeze some soap on it, and began to wash him down. I wash down his arms and made circles around his chest. Going lower down his abs and stop at his waist. 'I can't take advantage of him he's drunk' I thought and slowly began going back up. "Sasuke" he groaned. "Hm?" I answered pulling him under the water, getting the soap off. "It hurts" he slurred and I looked up at his face confused.

"What hurts?" I asked and he grabbed my hand slightly and slowly move it back down his chest. Once he got to his waist I started to blush hard noticing he wasn't about to stop there. He placed my hand onto his manhood and looked into my eyes. I bit my lip and began stroking him hard and slow. "Mhm~" he groaned and pulled me close.

He scanned my features and I scanned his. We both had lust in our eyes, suddenly he slams his lips onto mine and I can instantly taste the alcohol. As we kiss he places his hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss. The vibrations from his own pleasure and the taste of him exploring my mouth started to turn me on.

His other hand slid down the dip of my back and tightly squeezed my butt. I quickly opened my eyes not expecting the sudden action and blushed. My attention went back to his throbbing manhood in my hand and I brush roughly against the tip. He pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me. I looked at him confuse then he picked me up and I quickly wrap my legs around his waist.

"I wanna taste you so bad" he says nibbling on my ear and I blush. "What are you waiting for?" I mumbled and he chuckled. He moved towards my neck placing soft kiss before finding my sensitive spot and biting down on it. "Uh...N-Naruto~" I moaned leaning my head back and he took the access.

As he continued his torture on my neck, I felt one of his fingers circling my entrance and I jumped up a little as he penetrated me harshly. He laughed, "that's not funny" I pouted as my face turned a deep red. He slowly began to thrust his finger in and out of me in a steady pace. "Fuck~" I couldn't help but to lean my head onto his shoulder and mumble so many curse words.

He entered another finger and began to scissor them, I whined at the pain but pleasure soon took over. Not to long after Naruto took his fingers out and I frowned at the lost of pleasure. Then something much bigger entered me and I tensed. "Relax baby boy" he cooed into my ear and I nodded, kissing his collar bone. I felt like such a big baby in his arms and I had my arms wrapped around him kinda tight but he didn't seem to mind.

Soon after pushing all the way inside me, he began to pull out slowly and enter back in. He repeated his movements thrusting in and out of me. I moaned every time he would enter back in harshly. As he picked up the pace he growled slightly and I blushed.
I would never admit it but I love when his demon side comes out, it was a turn on.

His fingers dug into my skin as he used the grip to go deeper into me. "Oh my gosh Naru!" I arched my back as my eyes began to roll to the back of my head. Naruto paid no attention as he aggressively nibbled at my pale skin on my shoulder blade. He then pushed me up against the wall harshly and growled again. "Uh~" I moaned as he pushed in deeper.

He started to whisper dirty things into my ear and I blushed. I was so close to cuming and he knew it. One of his hands slid to my manhood and started to stroke it slowly. My toes curled and I arched my back as I hit my climax. "Naruto~" I called out and he thrusted harshly and came also. "Fuck Sasuke" he groaned getting as close to  me as he could.

After we had calmed down he poofed (body flicker technique) us into our bed. "I love you" I said laying down into his arms. He kissed the back of my ear and whispered, "I love you too baby boy." I giggled and slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi peeps I just wanted to let you guys know that I would love to read you guys stories. So, just comment right here and I will read your stories as soon as possible!!!

Comment vote and follow