Kurama x itachi

Itachi pov

Knock knock...

"Come in"

"Pein wants you" Kisame says before shutting the door. I place the paintbrush on the palette that hung loosely from my hand and sighed. Knowing it would be another mission I grabbed my akatsuki coat and headed towards my orange haired leader office.

Knock

"Come in Uchiha" Pein grunts and I open the door slowly slipping in the room. I scanned his face that looked annoyed and watched as he tossed all the papers that was in the middle of his desk to the side. "There's somebody close by and they haven't moved in the past hour. Remove of them immediately." He says taking off his glasses.

I nodded and appeared in front of the base entrance with a few crows accompanying me. The intruder had been hiding its chakra, so I sent the crows different directions to look for them.

No POV

Once one of the crows spotted the person itachi used his Sharigan to see through the birds eye. The raven tensed up as the intruder was looking directly into the eye of the bird with a smirk. If it wasn't for itachi having great eyes he would have never seen the quick speed of a kunai being hit right into the crows eye.

His eyes instantly changed back and he frowned. He had wanted this to be a quick mission so he could get back to painting but if this guy was able to spot his crow then he was way more powerful than others.

Itachi jumped into the trees and took off towards the direction his bird had been killed. As he came to a stop where his bird was he heard gentle chuckling. "Sorry about that" Itachi looked down and saw the same guy sitting down with his back against a tree next to the one he was in.

The first thing the Uchiha noticed was the blood red hair, his eyes closed, and the same smirk on his. He pulled out one of his kunai and threw it in the directions of the mans head but the guy easily caught it. "Aww I said I was sorry" the guy said faking a frown and opening his eyes.

Itachi jumped down from the tree about 15 feet away from the mysterious guy and tried to use his many illusions on him. "At least let me know your name before trying to kill me" Itachi grunted irritated with the man. "I guess you don't speak much. Well mines Kurama" the red head stood up stretching before putting his hand out for a handshake.

"Why are you here?" Itachi ask. "So you do talk!" Kurama says and takes a step forward causing the raven to take a step back. "Answer the question" it was silent after that before the red head busted into a laughing fit. Itachi didn't know what the guy thought was funny but he was getting angrier by the second.

"You and your brother are just alike." Kurama states as his laughter dies down. The raven tenses up again at the mention of his brother but not because of fear but because the man new about them. "But you definitely take the cake for looks. Sasuke baby face just isn't my type..." Kurama rambles.

Itachi didn't even know why he didn't go on ahead and kill the man but something was telling him not to. "I don't have time for you, just stay away from anywhere near here and west if you value your life" the Uchiha mumbles finally 100 percent fed up with Kurama's shenanigans and walks way.

But then suddenly the red head appears right in  front of him and kisses him. "Mm...you taste lovely" Itachi jumps back putting distance between them again and blushes while wiping his lips. "You must have a death wish" the Uchiha whispers and glares at the stupid smirk on the others face.

"Don't be selfish now, I'll let you kill me after I get my serving" Kurama says walking slowly towards the raven that now stood there annoyed and confuse. "Serving?" Itachi question not noticing how the distance shrunk between them. An evil foxy grin pulled the red heads lips and he came closer to him.

Just as before Kurama was now right in front of the Uchiha, he could basically smell the sweet chemicals of the paint on him. Itachi tried to put the distance back but he seem to be stuck in some kind of jutsu. "Serving of you, of course~" Kurama cooed and pressed his lips onto the others.

After a few seconds of denial to kiss back Itachi gave up and began to kiss the stranger back. Kurama widen his eyes slightly in surprise and smirked kissing the boy rougher. He then bit the pale boy's bottom lip asking for entry and once it was granted he took no time to explore every bit of the Uchiha's mouth.

Itachi pov

'Why am I letting this happen? I'm gonna kill him as soon as we stop.' I thought feeling absolutely disgusted but the feeling to want more was taking over. He finally began to pull back after we both needed air and at that moment I felt the jutsu drop. I wasted no time to pounce on him with a kunai held to his throat.

Even with the sharp blade held to an instant kill spot, his eyes didn't have an inch of fear in them. "Awww...can't we just play nice" he smirks and I press the kunai down harder causing a trickle of blood to decorate a small part of his skin.

I suddenly felt something poke my bottom and look down at our position before blushing. "Sorry you just excite me Uchiha~" he says sneakily placing his hands on my waist tightly. "Shut up" I said about to move away from our straddling position but in a flash he was on top of me.

"You look even more lovely like this~" he leaned down and whispered into my ear. As I felt my face began to heat up again I looked away but soon regretted it as he gained access to my neck. Sucking lightly and leaving a kiss every once in awhile. I tried to keep my self from moaning but he seemed to notice and palmed my half erected friend.

"K-Kurama~" I whined wanting the stranger to pleasure me more. He smirked and brought his hand up to snap his fingers and now we were in...my room? "They're gonna kill you" I quickly say without thinking and he just goes back to kissing my neck. "I thought you wanted me dead Uchiha" he whispered against my burning skin and I blushed.

"Now let me show you a good time~"

———————————————————————————

Sorry I said this one was suppose to be a lemon but I didn't feel like writing one soooo I promise the next chapter will have one!!!