Chapter 1

Your ears were being pulled at and you cry. "S-stop it!" You scream. "Who would ever like a Zoura freak like you?!" They say. You cry harder and try to punch them but they punch you in the stomach and you whine in pain and fall to the ground. They then kick you until you pass out.

Hours later

You were walking home and you sigh. "Great I'm going to get abused worse now.." you say as you walk in. "I thought the freak wouldn't come home" your mom says. Your parents weren't pokehumans but you were experimented on while you were still in your mother's stomach. "It won't happen again" you say. You then get slapped and you wince. "Of course you won't, me and your father decided we should put you in a adoption center" she says. Your eyes widen and you back away. "No" you say. "Yes now lets go" She says and grabs your hand tightly. You try to get away but it was no use. Once you got there you were separated from the normal kids to the rooms were they put the freaks, you couldn't wait to have a new family or at least be 11 so you could get out of this place.

A week later

A couple was finally here! But you knew that they probably didn't want any freaks but you all had to come out anyway. You had to stand up straight and just wait. The couple walked past you and you sigh a bit. They then come back but you didn't look at them. "What's your name sweetie?" The man asks. "(Y/N)" you say. "I'm Professor Kukui and this is my wife Professor Burnet" he says. You look at the woman who smiles at you and you smile slightly. "Would you like to come home with us?" She asks. Your eyes widen and you were about to cry. "O-of course!" You say and hug them tightly. They hug you back and you now had a perfect family. But you only trusted them and not anyone else at least not yet.

(I promise the next chapter will be a bit interesting I was just trying to start off the story so yeah but I hope you guys liked the first chapter)