Chapter 5

You woke up the next day and decided to skip breakfast. You change and get ready then head out to the battle Royale. You saw Gladion and you sigh. "Great... him" you say to yourself. He goes in and you walk in behind him. You've been to this place a lot of times with your father you even knew he was the masked royale. You see him and smile. "Wanna battle?" He asks. "O-of course!" You say excitedly. "Hey I wanna battle!" Hau says as he runs down the stairs. Kukui nods then looks at Gladion. "You wanna join?" He asks. "If Y/N is battling then sure" he says. You scoff and walk off. After the battle you go to where Kiawe's trail is going to be. You didn't care if you lost the battle but you kind of did. "That Baka!! Why did he have to beat me?!" You scream. You then see a charmander getting hurt by another Pokémon. "Hey stop it!!" You scream and pick up the charmander. The Pokémon growl at you and attack you. Before they could attack you attacked them and they ran away. You look at the charmander and smile. "Hello there" You say. The charmander clings to you and whimpers. "Hey it's okay you can talk to me after all I am a Pokéhuman so I can understand Pokémon" you say. "Mama..." was all it said. "Want me to find her?" You ask. The charmander nods. You walk around until you finally came across a dead Charizard and you gasp. "No..." you say. The charmander jumps out of your arms and goes to nuzzle his dead mother. "Mama... Wake up... please." He says. You walk to the charmander and Charizard. "She's gone..." you say and hug the charmander. The charmander cries and nuzzles you. "I promise to take care of you okay?" You say. The charmander nods. You then go to the trail and see Kiawe. Kiawe looks at you and sees the charmander. He goes towards you. "Is it alright" He asks. "He just lost his mother...." you say sadly. "I'm sorry" he says. "Yeah..." you say sadly. You put Flame into a pokeball and then you had to do the trail. You passed it and got a z-Crystal then it was now Mallows trail. You decided to train a bit more and it was now getting late you decided to stop at to get something to eat then go to a motel. "I'm sorry we're out of rooms" the lady says. "Oh no it's fine I can sleep outside." You say. Just then Gladion walks in. "Oh Y/N didn't I tell you I already paid for the room." He says. You look at him and then fake a smile. "Oh right sorry I totally forgot" you say and play along. "Now come on" He says and grabs your hand and drags you into his room. "I would've been fine outside!" You say. "I was just being nice" he says. "And I appreciate that but why act all nice to me and treat my friend badly!" You say. He doesn't say anything. "I'm going to bed" you say and get in bed. He was about to get in but you stop him. "What do you're doing?" You ask. "There's only one bed and plus I have to get some sleep" He says. "Fine but no touching me" You say. "Can't promise" he says with a smirk. You roll your eyes then close them and go to sleep.