Chapter 12

When you and Lillie got to Poni Island you both head to a restaurant. "I really Lucy to be here..." you say. "She will be but she needs rest" Lillie says. "Yeah..." you say. You let Blue out and you let your Pokémon out and you give them Pokémon food. "Gladion still mad?" You ask. "No," she says. "But he's just being an overprotective brother." "E-eh?" You ask. "Oh right you didn't know know well me, Gladion, and Lucy are siblings" she says. "You knew you all looked similar!" You say. "Well Lucy when she was five our mother and Faba put Mew DNA and also some unknown Pokémon DNA into her blood." She says. "That's awful" you say. "Yeah" She says. "My... My parents... Everyone abused me... I was thrown into a foster home! Everyone told me I was worthless.... But when Kukui and Burnet came I saw light. I saw good in them. They showed me what love is. What a family is." You say. "Well I'm glad they did" she says with a smile. "Why doesn't Lucy look like the unknown Pokémon?" You ask. "Well the reason is... Because the Mew DNA took effect first Lucy just got the unknown Pokémon's power but she she never used it cause it takes her life if she uses too much or do I've heard..." she says. "What was your family's life like?" You ask.

Flashback Lucy's POV

I was running around playing with Gladion and Lillie. I kept running until I run into Faba. "I'm sorry" I say. Faba grabs my wrist tightly and I gasp. "Your mother would like to have a word with you." He says. He drags me to the lab and I whimper, I knew what he was going to do or they... When my mother enters I see her with two syringes. I try to get away but Faba stops me. "No!!" I scream. I feel sharp pains and I scream loudly. "I'm sorry Lucy" I hear my mother say before everything goes black.

Lillie's POV (still the flashback)
I hear Lucy screaming, I look at Gladion and he looked mad we both see Faba carrying an unconscious Lucy. After that happened everything was horrible. I couldn't eat that much. Gladion could. Lucy was treated like nothing. She came in a wreak she wouldn't say anything. She ate very little. She wasn't happy like she was...

Y/N's POV (current)
When you heard what she said you gasp. "I couldn't eat at all... I had to sneak food..." you say. "Gladion actually had to sneak food for me and Lucy. But Lucy still didn't eat." She says. "I only ate a full meal when I was with Kukui and Burnet." You say. "They're really nice to you" She says. You nod then look at the time. "We better get going" You say. You return your Pokémon and you both walk out and head to the ruins but someone stops you.