Chapter 9

"Guzma..." you say. "You're right there little zoura" he says. You growl and punch him but he stops you. "Now that's no way to treat an old friend of your dads oh right he isn't" he says with a smirk. "Shut up!! And don't call me little!!" You say. "I can say whatever I want. Oh and your Mew pokehuman friend seems nice it would be a shame if we've already caught her" he says. "Lucy.." you say. "That's right you can say goodbye to her for now" he says and walks away. (I made it to where you don't actually battle him yet so I'm sorry!).

*Lucy's pov*
Lucy wakes up and looks around. "H-huh?" She asks. "Hello Lucy"
She heard a familiar voice. "Mom?..." She asks. "That's correct" the voice says and it was Lusamine. "Let me go now!" She screams. "You're being a bad child!" Lusamine says and slaps her. Lucy winces and growls. "I ran away because you abused us!! You made me this freak!!" Lucy screams. Lusamine slaps Lucy again and she whimpers. "I don't need you just yet so have fun waiting" Lusamine says and walks out.

Your POV
You were headed back to the Aether house and when you walked in Hau was freaking out. "Y/N I'm sorry but they got Lillie" he says. "What?.." you ask with a shocked look on your face.

(Sorry it's not interesting again! I know it might be a little weird...)