Chapter 10

You then see Gladion running in and he seemed mad. "You let them take Lucy and Lillie?!" He asks. "I..." You were about to say something but he brings out a Pokémon. You sigh in frustration and send out Sora (think that's Zoroark). You won and you send your Sora back. "I'm sorry" he says. "It's alright..." you say. "I know where they are come on" He says. You follow him and then Nanu comes and you battle him and get the darkium z. You then head to Aether Parsdise. Wicke helped you but she seemed sad. "Is everything okay?" You ask. "Of course I just hate seeing Lillie and Lucy hurt." She says. "What?" You ask. "You just need to save them" she says. You nod then run to where Gladion and Hau are.

*time skip*
(I just wanted to get to the interesting part)
You hear a scream and you run to where it is. Your eyes widen as you see Lucy getting her powers taken away. "Lucy!!" You scream and run to her. "Get out of here!!" She was crying. "No!!" You say and try to get her out but you were pushed back. You see Lusamine and you growl. "You can't save her she'll die" she says. "You bitch!!" You say and you were about to tackle her but Lillie pulls you back. The screaming stops and your eyes widen. "Lucy?!" You scream but no response. You then see a wormhole. "Oh Lucy didn't tell you she has the power to open wormholes but it kills her if she uses too much" she says with a laugh. "Guzma come" She says as she enters the wormhole and Guzma follows her. It then closes and you run to Lucy and get her out, she was barely breathing. Gladion pushes you out of the way. "This is your fault!! If Lucy wouldn't have met you then this wouldn't have happened!!" He says. You stay there shocked. "I..." You say. "Just get out!!" He yells. You get up and run out and you were crying. You go home and decided not to finish the trail. You were done with everything. Kukui and Burnet tried to get you to finish it but you ignored them...

(I hope you guys liked the story! Sorry it's not good but I tried!!)