Chapter 11

It was a week later and you hear someone knocking on your door. "Go away..." you say sadly. "It's Lillie..." you hear her say. You slowly open the door. She pulls you into a hug and she was crying. "She's Okay, Wicke is taking care of her." She says. You start to cry. "I'm sorry... It's my fault..." you say. "No it's not Gladion was just mad." She says. "I know but it was my fault..." you say. "No" she says. "But..." you were about to say something. "Y/N..." She says. "I guess I'll start my trail again..." You say. "Good cause I'll be joining you" she says. "Eh?" You ask. "Come on! Get ready!" She says as she hands you a pair of clothes.

 "Come on! Get ready!" She says as she hands you a pair of clothes

You got ready and you look in the mirror. You decided to leave your hair down. You walk out of your room. "You look wonderful!" Lillie says excitedly. "T-thanks" You say. "Gladion picked them out. Oh and here Lucy said you can use her shiny dusk lycanroc" Lillie says as she hands you a pokeball. You take it and smile. "His name is Blue" she says. "That's such a cute name" you say. You and Lillie then head to Poni island.

(Sorry it's short but I kind of have a headache and I'm stressed out... So I'll leave it here...)