Chapter 4

You woke up to Zoura licking your face and you sigh. You didn't get much sleep last night. "Y/N you're going to be late" Burnet says. "Okay coming!" You say as you pack your bag and get ready.

After you get ready you head downstairs while putting your hair up into a ponytail

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After you get ready you head downstairs while putting your hair up into a ponytail. "You look great sweetie, did you get everything?" Burnet asks. "Yes ma'am" you say. "Good and your father is waiting in town now be good and don't cause too much trouble" she says with a laugh. "I can't promise anything" you say. She smiles and kisses your forehead. "We will see each other again okay?" She says. "Okay, bye love you" You say and leave. You walk to Iki town with Zoura which you named Sora and your Popplio you named Aqua. When you got there you received the z-ring and then you go to Where your first trail is. You won that and then you had to battle Hala and you won. (Sorry just trying to get to the interesting part). You then head to Akala Island and met Olivia and Mallow. After that meeting you follow Lillie and you and her talk she talked about how she was meeting someone important to her. She heads there before you and you were about to go there but you were stopped by Dexio and Sina (sorry bad at remembering how to spell their names). You battle Sina and you won and you walk into the hotel and Lillie said that she saw some team skull grunts but she was okay. You then head to Brooklet Hill but you stop by the nursery and get an egg. You then continue on your journey but stop when you see Hau and a boy that had the same color hair and eyes as Lillie. The boy looks at you but looks away and scoffs. "So you're Y/N?" He asks. "And why would I tell you?" You say as you cross your arms. "I'm taking that as a yes but I'm Gladion" he says. "Okay I didn't ask now if you will excuse me I'm leaving" you say and walk away but he grabs your wrist. "Let me go now" you say and growl. "No" he says. You punch him then walk away again. "Jerk" you mumble. He smirks a bit but he leaves. You then do the trail and won next was going to do Kiawe's trail but you decided to do that tomorrow so you tried to find a place to stay for the night. You kept thinking about Gladion. "Stop thinking about him he's nothing but trouble.... He doesn't know what I've been through..." you say as you fall asleep.

Trustworthy Of Your Love (Gladion x Pokehuman Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें