Chapter 8

After you got off the boat you went to the conversation area with Mrs. Wicke and you were trying to find the president. When you did your eyes widen cause the president had the same hair and eyes as Gladion and Lillie but you then see the resemblance of Lucy. Lucy also covered her eye and you didn't know why. "Uh miss you wouldn't know Lucy would you?" You ask. You could tell that she was mad but she stayed calm. "No I wouldn't" she says. "Oh" you say. You, Hau and Lusamine talked for a while but then heard a rumbling sound and there was a crack in the sky. Something came out and attacked you and fall to the ground. You could hear it saying Lucy's name. "Why do you want her?" You ask. It ignores you and then Sora comes out and attacks it which then it disappears. You just stay on the ground shocked and not moving a muscle. After that happened you head to the next island and Lucy was with Lillie. "Lucy!" You run up to her and hug her. "Y/N what's wrong" she asks. "I was so worried! You disappeared and I thought something happened" you say. "I'm fine I was just with Lillie" she says. "Oh, well I gotta go see my dad and then I'll head to the first trail of this island" you say. She nods and smiles. "I'll be shopping" she says and walks away. You talk to your dad then head to do the trail. After you won which some of your Pokémon evolved you then had to deliver your dad's mask back. You head to the garden and you saw some team skull grunts. "Hey leave him alone!" You say as you growl. You then hear someone coming up to you and you stand there frozen. "Well if it is little Y/N" the voice says.

(So sorry it isn't interesting but I finally decided to make a chapter! And sorry it's short!)