Chapter 7

"Hi I'm Lucy" the girl says. "Y/N" you say. "It's nice to meet you" Lucy says. "Are you a shiny Mew?" You ask. "Yep, I was actually experimented on and I became a shiny Mew pokehuman" She says with a small smile. "I've been one ever since I was little and my real mother and father abused me." You say. "Yeah my mother abused me, my twin sister, and older brother after our dad went missing... S-she would always make me and my sister eat less.." she says and starts crying. "Everyone didn't like me... They would push me down tell me I wasn't good enough that I should go die.... That's what I tried to do..." you say. Lucy hugs you and smiles. "Hey we can be friends okay?" She says. "Okay" You say. You both went into the lab and learned about the wormholes. After that you said goodbye to your mom and dad and went to Konikoni City with Lucy. You both went to find Olivia which you thought she would be in the shop but she was in the ruins. You both walked there but Lucy stopped when she saw a man. "I'm sorry I need to head back" She says and walks away. You walk up to the man and he asks you to stop the team skull members. You did and they ran away. "Thank you for your help young lady" he says. "You're welcome" you say. "I am Faba, I'm looking for a girl about your age with white hair and a blue streak." He says. You freeze and look at him. "I haven't seen her" you say. "If you do let me know and I would like to invite you to Aether Paradise" he says. "I'll think about it" You say and walk off. Once you got to the ruins a girl with pinks hair with yellow in her hair stops you. "Y/N right?" She asks. "Why would I tell you?" You ask. She growls and crosses her arms. "I'm Plumera and I don't like it when someone messes with the grunts" she says. "Look they're messing with me I'm doing nothing" you say. "I don't care" she says. You both battled and you won. After you won the grand trail you went to the hotel where Faba was waiting. You didn't see Lucy for a while and you were getting worried. "Are you ready to go to Aether Paradise?" Faba asks. You nod and get on the boat.