Chapter 2

You were now at your new home and it was nice. You went to your room and it had Pokémon plushies and the wall was blue (if you don't like blue then you can change it and here's a picture I'm bad at explaining and you can change the way it looks to)

 You went to your room and it had Pokémon plushies and the wall was blue (if you don't like blue then you can change it and here's a picture I'm bad at explaining and you can change the way it looks to)

"Wow!" You say excitedly. "You like it?" Burnet asks. "Of course!!" You say. "I'm glad you do" She says with a smile. You hug her and she hugs you back. "I'm so glad to be here but don't send me back..." you say and look down. "And why would we do that?" She asks. "My mother and father hated me! Cause I was a freak!" You scream and start crying. Burnet hugs you and gently rocks you back and forth while humming. You needed a mother's love so badly and now you do. You finally calm down after awhile and she smiles. "Come on let's get some lunch" she says. You smile and hold her hand. "O-okay!" You say. You both go outside and go to a malasada shop then see a boy around your age with a older man. "Ah Burnet it's wonderful to see you here" he says then notices you. "Hau why don't you play with her? The older man asks. "Okay Gramps!" He says excitedly and goes to you. You hide behind Burnet and whimper. "Sorry Hala she's a little shy she doesn't trust anyone yet." She says. "Oh that's quite alright." Hala says. Hau gives you a malasada and smiles. You slowly take it and smile slightly. "You look like you've never had one" Hau says. "N-No I haven't" you say. "Eat then we can play!" He says. "Okay..." you say and eat. "You can trust me I won't hurt you!" He says. You nod and smile. After you get done you and Hau play and pull pranks on people. You never had this much fun before.

Author's note: sorry for the long wait! Been very busy and tired too. I know it's not interesting but it will get better I promise and if you like RWBY I might make a x reader book...  But I'm going to sleep so bye for now.