Chapter 3

*time skip to when you are eleven*

It was now your birthday you were turning eleven and starting your journey. "My little girl is grown up" Kukui says as he hugs you. "Dad.." you say sadly. "You can go ahead and pick a starter Pokémon" he says. You already knew which one to pick and you pick up Popplios pokeball (I know some people hate Popplio but Popplio is adorable to me). "Why did you pick Popplio?" Kukui asks. "Because she's like me... Everybody hates her but I don't" You say. He smiles at you. "Well me and your mother don't hate you." He says. "I know that" you say. "We should head to Iki town" he says. You nod and follow him. You did a little training before you left and then you were in Iki town. "Y/N!!" You heard a familiar voice say. You turn around and see Hau. "Hau!" You say. "Gramps isn't here right now I think he went to the ruins." He says. "I'll go look" You say then walk away. You then see Lillie and Nebby. Nebby was going across the bridge but then it got attacked. "Nebby!!" Lillie screams. You run to Nebby and you try not to fall. You then protect Nebby and there was a bright light and you were falling. You thought you were going to die but something catches you and brings you back to Lillie. You look to see what it was and it was Tapu Koko. Koko flies away and leaves something behind. "Y/N! Nebby!" Lillie says worriedly. "We're fine" you say. "Your father would've killed me if you died" she says. "No he wouldn't" You say and pick up the thing that Tapu Koko left. "Come on let's go you can scold Nebby later." You say. Lillie nods and smiles. You both head back into town and a festival was starting. "Y/N! There you are" Hala says. You smile at him. "Hello Hala" You say. "Happy Birthday" He says. "Thank you" You say then something shines in your bag. "Let me see that" Hala says. You take it out of your bag and give it to him. "This is a z-ring, where did you get this?" He asks. "I got it from Tapu Koko" you say. "You're very special then. I will have this ready by tomorrow so come by before you leave." He says. You nod then you had to battle Hau and you won. When you went home and walked in a shiny Zoura jumps into your arms and it had a bow on its head. "Hello there" You say and giggle. "Happy Birthday sweetie" Burnet says. "Mom..." you say. "I wanted to. You say you don't want anything each year but I know you wanted something" she says. You smile and hug her. "I love you" You say. "I love you too" She says. You then wash up and eat dinner then go to bed. You didn't know that your life was about to change.