two: mean girls

quick note: don't worry about the names of Gguk's friends/"gang", they're kinda random and made up on the spot, so you won't need to remember them!

—•

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck. "Am I really going to do this?" he mumbled to himself. He's been observing the group of boys for about five minutes now. They were all just laughing and shoving each other around. Looked like any normal group of friends.

"Well, let's just get this over with."

He began walking to Jungkook and his once called friends, who stopped in their action once they saw him approaching. His plan was to discuss with the leader of the group and try compromising with him.

"Well well, look who it is. what do you want Kim?" Yejoon wailed out.

Taehyung chuckled. "Definitely not you, Yejoonie." His eyes quickly spotted Jungkook looking as annoyed as ever.

"Now, scram." he said, giving them all the deadliest glare. Although the boys hated Taehyung for turning soft all of a sudden, they still feared the boy.

"The fuck do you think you ar—" Jungkook began saying, but was cut off.

"Leave it. Let's just go guys."

They began dragging Jungkook away before he threw a punch at someone they all knew not to mess with.

"Not you, transfer student. Leave him since he wants to fight me so badly."

The boys looked at one another, and left the boy alone without another word spoken. Jungkook was in the mood to throw fists, but wanted to test the waters first.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh nothing much, just a couple million dollars, a tiny dog, maybe even a mansion, a decent job, a cute hus—"

"Quit it. Answer my question, properly."

"Now is that the proper way to talk to your sunbae?" Taehyung said, a smirk forming on his lips.

"What, you want be to bow down to you after the shit you're trying to pull with me?" Jungkook stopped talking as he had just realized something. A cocky smile beginning to rise. "I get it now. You're jealous."

Taehyung raised a brow with an amused smile. "Jealous?"

"Well yeah, you used to run this school, and now I took over. You can't really blame me, I saw the opportunity, and I took it. You're the one that went from being V, to the big softie you are now."

Taehyung wanted to laugh a little, thinking if this how he sounded back his old days. "Softie, hmm? Oh believe me Jeon, I'm anything but a softie. Now greet me properly so we can discuss what I really came here for."

"And what if I don't, softie."

"It's better to just listen to me like your other pals."

"Sorry, did you say something, softie?"

Taehyung lost his patience. He grabbed Jungkook's arms, putting it behind his back and pushed him to the nearest wall. The younger's face was squashed against the wall, Taehyung with a smile of victory. The older had lost a lot of his body muscles, but still seemed to have good strength.

"Fucking let go!"

"Let go...?" Taehyung stretched out.