seventeen: cherry knot

They managed to arrive in the middle of second period due to the help of Saejoon opening the parking lot door for them. The teachers weren't quite pleased as usual, but there wasn't much they could do other than detention, which the two had no plan in attending. Lunch had come in an instant, and the five boys met up to hear of Minki's "genius" plans.

"So the snow covered the rooftop, meaning we need a new hangout spot, right?" Minki started.

The boys groaned. "Just get to you point, dude."

"Okay, okay. What about the left-wing building?"

"You mean the archery area?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms, and Minki nodded in response. The silver-head rose an eyebrow. "Where it's strictly rich kids?"

The archery room wasn't always there until the rich kids of Bangtan High teamed up together one year and funded for the supplies to build it. As long as it was payed, the principal at the time complied. They are long gone graduates, but it's known to be a team where only kids with loaded pocket money are allowed the enter.

Of course the teachers don't know, but only rich kids ever try out for the team so it worked out. They take who enters the archery room quite seriously. Practices are after school, but there are the occasional students who practice during lunch, even thought archery takes place in autumn.

"Yeah," Minki stretched, "But you and Gguk are rich fuckers."

"So?" Jeongguk questioned, scoffing slightly.

"So, you guys get in there, kick out anynone, and tell'em we gonna use it for the rest of winter."

Namsoon sighed. "You really think that's gonna work?"

"We almost got the student council lounge, why not?" the red-head defended. He didn't quite like hanging out in the halls as it attracted to much attention, and the archery room should be filled with perks.

"Joon's still pissed about that. Well, if it's only a few kids, it won't be bad," Taehyung began to agree.

And so they decided to go on with the plan. The three boys stayed behind as Taehyung and Jeongguk took of through the doors connecting the separate building if they could call it that. As soon as they entered, all three pairs of female eyes were on them. Jeongguk smirked, thinking that this was going to be easier that they had thought.

"Welcome," Jennie started. Not only was she ranked as the prettiest girl in the school, she was also the captain of the archery team. "How can we help you two?"

"Maybe they want to try a little bit of archery?" one of the other girls suggested, adding a quick giggle.

Jeongguk looked at them as if he was questioning their sanity, not understanding what was funny. His statement of not being able to comprehend girls only becoming stronger. "Isn't archery season over?" Jeongguk began, taking a seat on of the very comfortable bean bag chair.

"Taking them under my wing for next year. We need a new captain after all," Jennie stated simply. "Do you boys want to try?"

Taehyung shook his head slowly, approaching the girl. He gave a sharp look to the other two girls. "You two are still here?"

The girls's eyes went wide and immediately put down their bows. They ran away to the exit giggling, making Jeongguk roll his eyes and throw his arms up in the air with another groan. "The fuck is their deal?"

"Well, what's yours?" she asked back, but her tone alluring instead of annoyed like the red-head.

"We were wondering if we could use the archery room as our hangout. You guys aren't even playing now, so why not give it to us? Just till winter's over," Taehyung explained.