three: food fight

"G'morning, transfer student!" Taehyung beamed, blocking Jeongguk path in the hallway. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Shouldn't you be in class, softie? Aren't you mr. goody-goody?" the red-head threw back, clearly annoyed. He tried to move away from the smiling boy, but he blocked him again.

"I don't believe that's my name, transfer student."

"Oh and transfer student can be my name, huh? Can you just shut your mouth and move out of my way before my fist gets involved?"

"Your wish is my command," he said, stepping aside, but instead of leaving the younger be, he decided to follow him.

"Stop following me," Jeongguk said sternly.

"Where are you going?" the older asked, ignoring the boy's previous words.

"None of your damn business."

"I was just wondering, are you are really 17? You act like you're 24 and the leader of a mafia or something."

Jeongguk stopped in his tracks, not being able to handle any more of the torture that is titled as Kim Taehyung. "What the hell do you want now?" He screamed, fortunately all classroom doors were closed.

"I just wanna be friends."

The red-hed closed his eyes, taking a big deep breath in to calm himself from exploding. He exhaled all the air out and opened his eyes to the sight of the older still present although he wished he wasn't. Jeongguk averted his gaze to the poster behind him, his interest surprisingly perking up at the content of the poster. Taehyung seemed to have noticed, and turned to see what could've possibly caught his attention.

"Dance club sign up?" the brunet read, and then it clicked. He turned back to Jeongguk with a wide smile. "You're into dance?" He yelled, not minding that every time he yells Jeongguk gets more and more pissed.

"Never said I was."

"Oh the dance club is great! Two of my friends are in and one of them actually is in charge this year. You should definitely sign up for audition!" Taehyung said, rushing to the sign-up sheet and scribbling the younger's name on.

"The fuck dude? Never said you can write my name on shit," Jeongguk steamed, crossing out his name. "Look, whatever you're tryna do, it ain't gonna work. Now just give up on whatever bet you made with Jesus to make the world a better place and leave me the alone." With that, Jeongguk walked off to wherever he was going, leaving Taehyung to stare at his back. A quick thought flasher through Taehyung's, "Has the male's uniform always looked this good?"

"It ain't that easy to get rid of me, sweetie!" the boy yelled. In response, Jeongguk flashed his middle finger as he disappeared through a corner.

Taehyung smiled, finding this whole situation amusing for some odd reason. He turned back to the sign up sheet, and picked up the pen again, quickly writing down "Jeon Jeongguk — I will do my best! Hwaiting!" He had to control himself from laughing to hard, but decided it was enough for now.

This was great. Finding a better hobby helped Taehyung change a lot. Once he became a part of the art club, he knew he didn't need to go around smoking pot to fit in. Maybe the same could happen to Jeongguk. Taehyung pulled out his phone, and took a quick picture. He also finally noticed the time. "Shit, Kang's gonna kill me."

The brunet began running to his classroom as fast as he could. He abruptly opened the door, gaining the attention of everyone.