six: the date

"Mind if I borrow Jeongguk for the rest of the day?" Taehyung approached the group of boys after school.

"You've been taking up a lot of Gguk's time lately, Taehyung-ah, what's up?"

"Stick your nose up someone else's ass, Jiho. But fine, you wanna know? I'm just obsessed with him. What can I say, I'm a yandere," Taehyung answered in a sarcastic voice that almost didn't sound sarcastic. He grabbed Jeongguk's hand without warning and began dragging him away from the school.

"The fuck, why would you tell him that? You sicko, let me go," the red-head struggled. "Where are we even going."

"On a date," Taehyung answered innocently.

"I'm not into dudes, Softie, and definitely not into you."

"It's a friendship date, you dimwit!"

"The fuck is a friendship date?" Jeongguk managed to finally loosen from the grip of the older. He would've gone back to his friends but to be honest, they didn't have much of plan other than heading to their hangout spot. He'd much rather first figure out what stupid ideas the older had in store today.

"It's like a date, minus the couple-y stuff. If we're gonna be friends, we need to learn about each other."

"Never said I wanted to be your friend."

"Jeongguk," Taehyung whined with a pout. The older's cool persona to fades away as soon as it shows up.

The younger ighed, annoyed with how high the boy's voice could go. "Fine, what're we gonna do?"

"We're going to... drumroll please," Taehyung began  smacking Jeongguk's shoulder to produce some sounds as they crossed the street. "A cat café!"

"Really, a cat café?" This only earned the younger a nod. "You've got to be kidding me," he mumbled to himself.

Taehyung threw his arm around the red-head's shoulder like he usually would with any of his friends. Jeongguk being him, of course pushed it away, and Taehyung being Taehyung, kept trying over and over again just to tease him.

"Yah!"

The older raised his arm in defence. "Alright, alright, I'll stop." Which Taehyung did for a few minutes, and then he proceeded to put Jeongguk in a headlock, and began messing up his hair. This only earned a hard stomp on his foot and complains from the younger for ruining his hair until they arrived at their destination.

"It's nearly empty!" Taehyung exclaimed in joy. "All the cute kitties for us." Jeongguk was also glad by the fact that there were fewer chances of someone he knew seeing him there.

As soon as they entered, the older rushed over to pick up the first cat he saw. An employee then came and led them to a table for two. They both ordered some drink and Taehyung asked for a couple snacks as well.

The older was enjoying himself, petting a white Persian cat. He finally looked up to see Jeongguk having an intense competition staring competition with a hairless cat.

"Are you alright?"

"That cat is naked," he answered in a monotone voice, eyes still not blinking as he pointed at the cat.

This remark made Taehyung burst out laughing. "You're so weird. Anyways, we came here to know each other."

"'Kay."

The older sighed. "I'll just ask you a bunch of questions, then you can ask me some. Alright." Jeongguk just nodded as he pulled out his phone and began fiddling on it.

"Hmmm, let's start with the basic. What's your favourite colour?"

"Black."

"Are you from Seoul?"