sixteen: sweet dreams

Taehyung roamed the hallways of the Jeon's, partially because he was lost and partially due to curiosity. The family had a habit of keeping almost all lights on at dim at night, making Taehyung's small adventure much easier. The silver-head noticed there hadn't been a single family photo in sight, nor individual for the matter. Only old painting and mirrors, and a couple clocks here and there.

"Ah! There you are!" Somi whispered, her hands full with a comforter.

"Sorry, I got lost on my way back from the washroom. Here, let me help," Taehyung said, rushing over to the younger and taking the material into his hands.

"Gosh, my brother is so stubborn. He wouldn't even let you use his washroom. But his clothes fit you well, I see."

Taehyung followed Somi as she walked slowly and calmly, not trying to make too much sound. She had informed the head maid who had woken up at the sounds there was nothing to worry about, and after that she was afraid of getting caught by Mr. or Mrs. Jeon.

"So, where am I sleeping?" Taehyung questioned, recalling the guest bedrooms were locked. The boy really did not want to sleep in a random place to be caught by someone other than the siblings in the morning.

"Gguk's room, of course."

"The guy wouldn't let me enter his room, how am I supposed to sleep in there?"

"He'll listen to me, don't worry."

Once they reached Jeongguk's room, Somi knocked twice before barging in. With a bandage covering his once bloody wound, there laid the red-head. A yellow and black physics textbook in hand trying to catch up on the work he had missed by not paying attention in class and skipping tutoring. He'd knew his father would be furious for missing his session, but as long as he knew he material by final exams, he'd be good. Studying late was always a part of Jeongguk's nightly schedule.

Somi took the comforter from Taehyung's hand and threw it at the sofa in his room, along with the pillow she had under her arms. "He's sleeping in your room, unless you want appa to wake up to a boy in the lounge. And you know how appa feels about your friends being over." With a sassy hair flip and a wide grin, she left the room.

Jeongguk glared at his sister, before rolling his eyes and concentrating back to his textbook. "Don't touch any of my things. Don't use my bathroom. Don't move from that couch to any other place in this room unless said otherwise. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Taehyung mumbled back. He went over to his designated couch, laying out the blanket and pillow nicely before climbing in. He looked at the younger, thinking how cute he looked so concentrated. "Never knew you study, Jeon. Ahh, right, you're top student, aren't you? No wonder."

"Did I say you can talk?" Jeongguk asked, eyes still trained on the complicated physics homework he had yet to complete.

"So rude. Don't think I'll be accepting more of your bullshit anymore."

"What a confident guy you are."

"Quite."

There was a moment of silence, before Taehyung disrupted that again. "The couch is very uncomfortable."

"My Tacchini Millenium Drive sofa is uncomfortable to you?" Jeongguk asked, and eyebrow raised.

"Literally never heard of it." This only causes the younger to sigh, but Taehyung didn't want to stop. "It can never replace a nice warm bed."

Jeongguk looked at him, questioning his motives. "Then go home and sleep in yours."

"That's not a very kind thing to say to your guests, now is it?"