special three: the kim-jeon's

Takes place 7-8 years after Minjoon's wedding!
—•

"Just picture it, Tae!" Jeongguk yelled, hands waving around motioning at the wall.

"Bun, I am and it looks ugly," Taehyung replied crossing his arms.

"You're ugly."

"Hey!"

Jeongguk threw him a glare and they continued going back and forth as Aecha comes home from remedial classes. She knots her brows and let her schoolbag slide off her back and onto the side of the couch.

"What's going on?" she questioned her siblings who were sitting around the living room as if nothing was happening. Minjun and Heiran were playing some kind of video game while Byeonsul was doing his homework on the ground while watching them play.

"They're fighting over the accent wall again," Minjun answered not taking his eyes off the screen. Aecha sighed and took a seat on the couch right beside Heiran.

"I thought they agreed on black wallpaper last night." Jeongguk wanted black. Taehyung wanted a unique wallpaper design.

"They couldn't find one they both liked so they went back to their original ideas," Minjun explained while furiously tapping on the controller.

"Oh! So close," he exclaimed dropping it on his lap and Heiran began laughing for her victory.

"My turn!" Byeonsul exclaimed, abandoning his homework and running over to his brother.

"I believe in you champ, bring us back our honour," Minjun said standing up to Byeonsul sit down. "Yes sir!" he played along.

"Move over," Minjun said kicking Aecha's leg.

"No," she replied pointing her chin up. Minjun grimaced and just forced his way through between the girls, ignoring Heiran's complaints. Aecha gave in and moved to edge.

"There's room over there, stupid," Aecha said crossing her arms.

"I wanna sit here, stupid," he said mocking her tone. Aecha sighed and kicked his leg back.

"Jeez, learn to respect your elders," Minjun said shoving her shoulder.

"Shut up, unless you want me to tell ajusshis about your little fight at-"

Minjun gasped, and placed a hand over his sister's mouth. "Be quiet you little devil child," he whisper-yelled then quickly took it back. "I mean, oh my so w-wise and pre-pretty sister," he said through gritted teeth looking as if he could throw up and removing his hand.

Aecha smiled as Minjun moved away, once again ignoring Heiran's complaints, to give her more space. She crossed her leg and flipped her air. "Yeah that's right, be scared."

Minjun rolled his eyes, he only went to fight 'cause they messed with their school first and no one even spilled any blood since it was broken up quickly. He is Taehyung and Jeongguk's son after all, it's a phase he must overcome.

"I know you have a boyfriend," Minjun said crossing his arms.

"Nope," Aecha said with a grin.