Curiosity |4|

*Lunch Break*

"Jaehee? Are you and Yoongi friends?" Jinoo asks me as she eats her box of lunch.

"Enemies, to be precise." I answer, dryly.

"Then, why were you both talking? Wait- you both were whispering with each other as if you were trying to make a murder plan for someone." Jinoo explains.

"We were making a murder plan for you. Make sure you don't sleep tonight." I roll my eyes in sarcasm and she chuckles. "Were a lot of people looking at us?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No. Everybody was trying to listen to your conversation but nobody could, because of the whispering, until- Yoongi shouted, that is." She says and I nod.

"Nobody ever imagine that you would actually know his name, you know?" She chuckles and I shift, nervously. She is not wrong.

"Anyways, I don't know what you're planning, but I'm glad that you're making friends, Jaehee. I just want you to have more decent friends, rather than the fake ones you have one night stands with." Jinoo smiles and I give her a questionable look.

"My own mother has never said that to me. Why are you suddenly acting like a mother?" I scoff and Jinoo chuckles.

"Because you are my best friend!" She holds my hand and I instantly pull hair away.

"Sure." I say. Creep.

*At The Night, 12:00*

I take a deep breath as I turn the door knob of the office to get inside. As usual, Yoongi was surrounded by a billion of computers and did not avert his eyes from it. What does he even do in that?

"Hey, nerd." I say as I sit on the chair beside him. He doesn't flinch.

"You better do what you said earlier, Jaehee. If you don't, I won't hesitate to kidnap you again." He says while still looking at the computers.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes. "But we could also talk in school, you know. You'd get famous if you talk to me in front of people."

"That's the entire point. I don't want to be seen with a person like you." He says and it quickly offends me. "If you want to make The Bulletproof's popular, then do it. But nobody should know that I am a part of The Bulletproof's. Make sure that you create a terror of our gang."

"T-Then, you won't be popular, Yoongi. What is the point?" I ask him and he looks at me.

I just realised that I was sitting pretty close to him. His bare, black eyes looked directly into mine, and his lips lifted upwards, creating a gentle smile.

"Becoming popular was never my motive. I just want to become famous along with my members." He says and I widen my eyes up in shock.

"You want The Bulletproof's to become popular," I say to him. "But you do not want to become popular."

He nods and I sigh. That's gonna be tough. Should I start a rumour?

"What's you're plan, then?" He asks me.

"Hmm...you want your identity to be hidden, right?" I ask him and he nods. "Fine then. I'll start a rumour saying that I was kidnapped by you guys. The terror will then automatically increase in the school." I say.

"But you were actually kidnapped by us. Nobody would believe that." He says.

"Then what do you want me to say?" Annoyed, I ask him.

"Say that at first, we kidnapped you. You cursed a lot and tried to push us away but then we slash opened you sides and ripped your guts out, then rolled you over and tortured you in the car, and then took you to our gang and asked 10 million won from your father." He smirks and I give him a questionable look.