Cat Fight |8|

Crush..

It has to be a crush.

If it weren't a crush, then what was it? I can't stop thinking about him and it's not sex-related.

So I have a crush on the mysterious enigmatic Yoongi.

That's not hard.

.....

Oh, who am I kidding? It's the END OF THE WORLD!

I started panicking of the fact that I had actually developed feelings for this guy. HE IS A NERD! I HAVE NEVER WENT OUT WITH A NERD! Not to mention the fact that Yoongi was pretty similar to me. We both didn't understand love, and we both had an arrogant personality which just makes me wanna like him even more.

Why did I even like him though? Is it because of the fact that he looks too adorable when he tries to explain his dreams? Or because of the way he disses people? Or because of the way his enigmatic aura shocks the crap out of me every single time I get to know something new about him? God knows what. I sigh.

"Hey Jaehee, wanna catch up where we left?" Kyungsoo (remember chapter 1?") came up to me and sat beside me. I could sense the shameful smirk he had on his face.

"I don't even remember where we left so get going, Kyungsoo. Don't trouble me." I say as I lean my head on the desk and sigh even more. I have a crush on Min Yoongi. What will people think? Feeling entirely offended, Kyungsoo left the site. Though, I actually said no to sex. Wow.

And when did I even meet him? 3-4 days ago? Is all that 'love is unconditional' bullshit true? Yeah, it wasn't as extreme as love, I was pretty sure it was nothing more than a simple crush. Especially after I saw his beautiful bosom shining under the moonlig—wait. When did I become poetic?

I bury my head deeper in my arms as I whine. "Why is this happening to me?" I literally had never felt this before. Horny? Yes. Crush? I had an elementary school crush, yes. But this? Never in my entire life.

"Jaehee! I'm back with your coffee. I hope you feel better after drinking this." Jinoo exclaims as she hands me over a can of coffee.

I take the coffee can, and give her some money. "Get a snickers for me. You can keep the change." I say and she nods as she runs towards the vending machine.

"Looks like your petting her well." Yoongi scoffs as he looks at with a smug on his face. "You're really a bitch, aren't ya?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep." I say as I go back to burying my head into my face.

What's up with this?

**********
It had been approximately a week now.

Me and Yoongi, obviously didn't talk to each other. And whenever we did talk, it was always either about 'when will you spread the rumour' or 'you're such a bitch, get to work'. It's like a never ending argument. He thinks that I betrayed him and lied to him since I got all of the information about The Bulletproof's but didn't complete my part of the deal.

It's not my fault though. I don't want anybody to know about Yoongi. It's like—now that I know what kind of a person he is, it's really not appropriate. Last week, he saved a dog from a car accident, and after when he couldn't find a home for him, he ended up adopting it. Dear Holly. Jimin, too. He didn't object of the fact that Yoongi just brought a puppy into his house without of his acknowledgment.

This gang-y stuff is not for them. They are just not compatible enough for it. They were good people.

It was a school day. I walked out of my apartment, only to find somebody, who wasn't shockingly Y/N, standing with a furious expression in front of Jimin's apartment.