What's Your Defination of Perfect? |23|

"Hey, did you hear?"
"I did. It's probably a false rumour."
"Yeah, right? I don't even know who'd do such a thing."
"It's probably Yoongi, or his lame gang."

"Hey, can you please tell me what the next period is?" Jaehee asks the two girls, who were busy discussing about the rumours that had been roaming around in the school since the morning.

"Oh, it's PE." One of the girls say. Jaehee cheers up as she gets to know that and looks towards Yoongi, who was busy studying about Mass and Motion.

"Hey Yoongi! The next period is just PE. We can bunk it together." Jaehee says and Yoongi nods to that with a smile.

And with that, the rumour was not a rumour anymore. They both really were dating.

**********
Yoongi's wedding got cancelled, Yoongi's father almost got sent to the ER because of the amount he had to pay for the wedding that actually never happened, Yoongi's mother indirectly accepted Jaehee and Yoongi's dream, Saeka High revolved around the new power couple, Yoongi and Jaehee, who were now known as JaeYoon according to their ship name, everything was perfect.

It was too perfect to be real. LmaO.

Some people were rooting for Jaehee's and Yoongi's relationship to work out better than Jaehee's other relationships, while some were against JaeYoon. They had special 'I hate JaeYoon' club, and they were no one else but Jaehee's ex boyfriends.

Still, the students of Saeka high found it really shocking. After all, it was a queenka dating a nerd! No way in hell would a queenka ever talk to a nerd, but this one was dating him. Some even tried to spy on them, but unfortunately were caught by Jaehee's sharp eyes and were..remember what happened at Haesoo's and Jaehee's first encounter? Yeah, that.

But eh anyways, they graduated soon. They were in their third year after all when this story started. Jaehee decided to pursue her career in business studies, thinking that she'd want to continue her unknown father's business. Yoongi, on the other hand, went for music.

Oh, and lonely Jinoo found someone. A guy from the art club. They both first crossed paths at the house party Jinoo and Jaehee had hosted together. Things were working out just fine for them as well. Though, Jinoo was mad as heck when she found out about Jaehee and Yoongi. After all, Jaehee was Jinoo's best friend! How could she have not told Jinoo about all this?

BTS was soon about to start auditioning for a number of entertainment companies. Namjoon finally thought that him and his team members were finally ready for some grown up shit. He also had some companies like SM, JYP, BigHit and Cube in his mind.

Y/N and Jaehee finally started getting along, after all the kiosk. Why you ask? Jaehee was in a committed relationship now. Y/N didn't have to worry about Jaehee luring Jimin anymore.

"Remember? The night when we had a fight when Yoongi oppa was over and sleeping? I told you that when it's love, it's different. You suddenly feel like committing your everything to the person you love." Y/N chuckles.

To her surprise, Jaehee didn't argue this time. Instead, she nods. "That's true." She looks towards Yoongi, who was currently having a beer with Jungkook, who wasn't an underage anymore. Time flies. "I really do feel like sacrificing my everything for him. He's just too good for me." She lets out a sad smile.

"Aww Jaehee, don't you worry. You and Yoongi are perfect together!" Y/N holds Jaehee's hand to console her and Jaehee returns it with a thankful smile.

"Thank you, Y/N. I don't understand why I thought you of a bitch, like ever!"

"Aww hun, I'll always be there for you!" Y/N says as she gives Jaehee a friendly hug.

While on the other hand—

"Okay Jungkook," Yoongi whispers. "I know you're not innocent, alright?"

"H-Huh?" Jungkook stammers.

"So I was in bed with Jaehee last night—"

"Hold up." Jungkook cuts of Yoongi. "I don't like where this conversation is heading towards."

"No, listen!" Yoongi insists. "I can't talk to anybody else about this. You're the only one who gets the second most laid in our group after me! Jimin, that pabo, he's stuck with Y/N so can't do anything. Taehyung is still an alien. I'm pretty sure Jin hyung and Namjoon have something going on. Hoseok's in his own little bubble. Come on, dude! Help me out here."

"Hyun—"

"Okay, so listen." Yoongi says. "I was in bed with Jaehee last night, and I really had an urge to fart. But I can't do that, my dick was inside her. So I tried to let it out silently, but it was loud instead. I'm pretty sure Jaehee heard that. I'm embarrassed of what she thinks of me now." Yoongi vents himself out resulting in Jungkook to form a poker face.

"So..." Jungkook says. "You're worried about what Jaehee think of you after you farted while having sex?" He asks and Yoongi nods.

"Yoongi hyung! That's barely a problem!" Jungkook exclaims. "I, once, called out Taehyung's name while climaxing, I don't even know why! The girl sure heard that!"

"Wha—" Yoongi exclaims in shock. "Why?! What did she do then?"

"Nothing." Jungkook shrugs. "She looked at me first with a confused expression, then later, she just took out a dildo from her bag."

"..."

So yeah, everything was perfect.

Next up—Epilogue.