Parents |15|

Jaehee's P.O.V.

I fidget around on the bed I was lying down on. I can't sleep. It was 4:50 am right now, and all I could think was about our kiss the last day. After when we kissed, I don't know for how long, he smiled and went back to the teacher's desk and table and sat there to take a nap, as usual. I just looked at his black coloured locks for 2 hours, without moving my eyes.

It was magical, though. Our kiss. I didn't expect his lips to be this soft. Not to mention, he was pretty good at it. I could easily tell that he had done it many times. Tongue technology, for sure.

I sigh in frustration as I cover my face with a pillow to suffocate myself.

Why him out of all people?

**********
It had been more than a week now, without any drama that is. Yoongi had already seemed to forgot our sensual kiss by now. It was heartbreaking. After all, I still think about it every second. Why doesn't he do the same?! I wear my uniform in dismay. I guess it's one sided. My love for him has to be one sided.

As usual, I open the door, and lock it to leave my apartment for school. But oh—well..KanG HaesOo was on Jimin's door step.

"You?" I mock at the human barbie doll who had way too much make up on her face. She looks at me and widens up her eyes.

"You..." She glares at me. It was as if we both were in a staring competition of who blinks first. We both kept glaring at each other, until she broke down the silence.

"Why are you here?" She asks me with a mocking tone.

"This is my house. Why are you here? Do you not remember the day I ripped off your fake implants right on the spot you're standing on right now?" I mock back and she bites her lip.

"You're gonna get some right now." She says as she takes a few steps towards me and lifts her hand up. But before she could hit me again like last time, Yoongi grabbed it.

"Not happening again." Yoongi looks down on both of us. I narrow my eyes. Why youuuu!

"O-Oppa! You're here?" Haesoo breaks down into a big smile and hugs him without any hesitation. I widen my eyes out in shock. Did she just..

"Wow, that was pretty fast." Yoongi scoffs. "Just now you were about to hit her. I heard everything you just said. Not cool, Haesoo." Yoongi shakes his head in disappointment as he pulls himself away from Haesoo and Haesoo frowns.

"B-But oppa, she hit me really hard last time!" She whines.

"That's because she is strong. Why are you even here? Do you need trainings from Jaehee? Coz she'll be glad to give you some." Yoongi smirks. What?! WHY ME?!

"Huh? No oppa, I just came to give you this.." Haesoo murmurs our as she takes out a card from her purse. A fancy card.

"What's this?" Yoongi asks her and she lets out a smirk.

"It's our wedding card." She says.

"...."

"WHAT?!" Me and Yoongi exclaim in unison.

"Yeah. It's next year though. Apparently, you need to be at least 18 years old or older to get married." Haesoo rolls her eyes.

"There is nothing apparent in that, and I am not marrying you!" Yoongi exclaims in fear. "Who even made this decision?! I thought that I was allowed to have a little space of my own after my fight with mom and dad!"

"It's your dad." Haesoo says. "Choi aunty saw you with some chick in the Detention room. You guys were 'kissing' is what Choi aunty told your dad. I thought that you wanted to become something? Coz hooking up with random chicks is nothing close to what your father wants from you."

Yoongi takes a deep breath and I gulp. Shit, this is definitely my fault.

"Fine, I'll talk to him myself." Yoongi says and grabs my hand as he rushes into Jimin's apartment again. What? He is going to kill me?

"Haesoo, that bitch!" In anger, Yoongi throws the house keys on the floor. Short tempered. "I'll have to talk with that old man again."

"Urm...Yoong—"

"You don't get to speak!" He exclaims and I flinch. He really is very angry. "We both are bunking school today, understand? We have to talk with my old man."

Wait, why me?

"But why me? I didn't do anything—"

"You're the one at fault here. You better change your clothes right now and meet me in the parking lot at 9. It's a long journey." Yoongi sighs and sits in the sofa.

"B-But—"

"I'm not going to spend my entire life with someone who is self-centred and ugly, understand? Now gET OUT!"

With that, I literally ran out of his house.

What did just happen?

I open my apartment door in shock and wide eyes. Without thinking anything, I, too, sit on the sofa and let out a cry.

I'm gonna meet my crushes parents today.