Dangerous |6|

This is not my room.

I quickly look under the blankets I was covered with and sigh with relief after I notice that I had my clothes on. I was still in my school uniform. Only, I just didn't expect a glaring Y/N, huffing with anger in front of me.

"You managed to get into this house again, didn't you?" She mocks me and I raised my eyebrows.

"This house? Am I in Jimin's room?" I ask her with joy. Did we do something yesterday? But all I remember is falling asleep in the classroom.

"Haha, you wish." She rolls her eyes. "You're in Yoongi oppa's room. There is no way in hell I'm letting you anywhere near my Jiminie's room." She scoffs and I take a look around. Yeah, it sure does look like the room I saw earlier that night.

"Y/N where are yo—Oh Jaehee, you're awake." Yoongi and Jimin, both enter the room and I look at them with a confused expression.

"What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked them and Yoongi sighs.

"You fell asleep in the Detention classroom." Yoongi says as he rolls his eyes. "When I tried to wake you up, I noticed that you had a fever. You sure were sneezing since the morning, right? And there was no medical nurse in the school because, well, Detention is after school, isn't it?"

"You didn't wake up so Yoongi hyung, himself, picked you up and brought you here." Jimin exclaims in excitement and I narrow my eyebrows.

"Wait, let me get this clear." I shake my head. "You mean to say that this fellow," I point at Yoongi. "Carried me all the way from our school to here?!" I ask Jimin and he nods as he smiles. Yoongi rolls his eyes in disgust.

I scoff. "You're supposed to be a gang me—" Jimin suddenly shuts my mouth by slamming his palm against my mouth. I could already feel Y/N glaring at me.

"Y/N doesn't know." Jimin whispers in my ear and pulls himself away.

"Come here, my sweet Jiminie." Y/N shows a fake smile as she grabs Jimin's arm and drags him outside the room. I heard Jimin's mental prayers to god.

"You should choose your words carefully in front of people. Y/N doesn't know that her boyfriend is a part of an illegal mafia gang." Yoongi sighs as he sits on the bed beside me, exhaustedly.

"Oh, mafia gang? You carried me all the way from school just because I had a fever and you call yourself a mafia gang?! I swear to god, I can become a better mafia than you!" I exclaim in frustration and he gives me a doubtful look.

"You should be thankful that I carried you here. Why are you so angry?" He asks me.

Oh....yeah. Why am I so angry?

Because you act like you don't care and pretend to have an image you can't pull off? Yeah.

"Because you're a very fake person." I reply.

"Look whose talking." He rolls his eyes and I glare at him in anger, but then take a sigh.

"You want me to give you a tip on becoming a mafia?" I lean my head on the wall behind me as I exhale the sentence. He looks at me with a curious expression. "Don't help others. Never. Become tough and arrogant. Try to become a heartless person." I say.

He shakes his head. "I'm already a heartless person, Jaehee. Love and commitment is something I can't relate to. I helped you because you're the root to The Bulletproof's rising popularity in the future. Basically, I was just helping myself by helping you out." He says and I nod, dryly.

Him and I are very similar.

I like it.

"And it's not like I'm not a tough guy. Let me just tell you this one thing, Jaehee. Remember it your entire life." He looks into my eyes, without breaking the eye contact. "Nerds are the most dangerous people in this entire world. Don't you ever mess with them." He says and an unknown shiver slides down to my spine.

We stayed there for a couple to minutes, not speaking anything. The silence between us became interesting. Then, I broke the silence.

"I've always thought that nerds are dumb people." I stare my honest opinion and he scoffs.

"Kim Jinwoo. You know him?" He asks me.

"Yeah, that creepy second year who keeps reading his physics reference books. Why?"

"He killed a person on 15th July, 2016 because this person bullied him and hid all of the proofs." He says and I gasp in shock. "The case was later then declare a suicide case by the police."

"What?! Why did he do tha—"

"You know Choi Sana?" He asks me.

"Y-Yeah? The girl who graduated with a perfect score last year?"

"She is a drug dealer." He says and I gasp again.

"What?! I never—"

"This is why," He glares at me. "Never judge a book by it's cover." He scoffs in amusement and I gulp. This is some serious shit.

The way he glared at me, the way his aura floated around him, I could tell that he was different from all of the people he just stated the names of. And yet, I still didn't know what kind of a personality this guy had. A 'I know all of the answers of trigonometry' one or 'I can grant you you're one last wish, except, I won't' one. A 'nerd and innocent' one or a 'scary gang member' one.

I leaned my back on the wall, again, to process and gulp down all of the information I had just received.

"You don't have fever now, I guess. You can leave." Yoongi says and I nod again. Should I say thank you?

I get up from my place, and straighten up my uniform. Then, I hear him call out my name.

"Jaehee, you seriously need to gain some weight. When I carried you, I literally couldn't feel you. It was as if I had carried a feather." He says as he lies down and goes to sleep. What? That's it?

I look at his dumb, sleeping figure in a weirded out expression. Then, I chuckle.

He is definitely a good guy.

I make my way to my own apartment, as I carried my school bag, totally dodging a Jiminie+Y/N couple bickering and defending selves.

I sat on my sofa, exhaustedly, as I smile.

I still remember.

When I was small, in my early teenage, I was bullied by people because of my figure. All of them thought that I was too fat. My teeth were not aligned properly and my hair was too rough and frizzy.

I decided to change myself then.

In just 6 months, I lost 24 kgs. I got braces for 11 months and got a special keratin treatment for my hair. Then, I shifted to Seoul from Busan to start a new life. I still remember when I was on the train of Busan to Seoul, I almost didn't want to come to Seoul because I was too scared. My new look was very different from the one I had before. I thought that people won't except me. They'd criticise me again.

But when I came to Seoul, I noticed that everybody loved me. They were jealous of my body and my face. Every girl wanted their hair to be as thick and straight as mine. Everybody loved my fake appearance, and so, I started loving myself.

But when I heard Yoongi saying that I should gain weight, it kinda felt nice. It was as if a huge weight had been lifted off my chest. And if I were the original me in front of him, he wouldn't judge me or call me ugly. This is what I felt just now.

It was so warm.

*********
I shift again under my blankets. I tried to, very hard, but couldn't. The sleep this time just didn't take over. I looked over at the clock. 1:05 am.

Who knows why I couldn't sleep at night nowadays. All I knew right now was that Yoongi was probably awake too, by doing his 'hacking' and cool stuff like that. I groan frustratedly. Get out of my head, Min Yoongi!

Giving up on actually sleeping, I get up and head towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. That reverse psychology shall work.

I made my coffee, which hardly took me five minutes, and went to the balcony to get some fresh ai— oh hey, a shirtless Yoongi.