Hangover |11|

*Friday, At The Party*

I wore a maroon coloured short skin-tight dress with black coloured heels. Makeup and hair were on top level. I looked hella sexy.

I walk down the stairs, only to find a lot of people I've never met. Eh, kinda expected it. I mean, who in the world would decline free food and make out sessions? That is exactly what parties are for.

I roam around the hall to find Jinoo. I had been looking for her since 10 minutes, but she was nowhere to be found.

At last, I found her in the kitchen making out with some dude. Whoa, never seen that before. I let out a mischievous chuckle as I leave those two alone.

Now that Jinoo had found someone, I didn't have anything to do. I was the co-host of this party and I had nothing to do. Weird, right? I sit at a corner and open Instagram to stalk Yoong— I mean, to scroll through my feed.

"Is this true or are my eyes betraying me?" I hear a similar voice which made my heart skip a beat.

"You? In a party?" I ask him with watermelon eyes.

"Why? Is it that shocking?" He gives me a scary look. "You don't keep your words, Jae. People like you disturb me." He says and I roll my eyes.

"There's free food on the counter. Eat, and leave." I say and he sighs.

"And your not hooking up with anyone, that too in a party? Weird." He scoffs.

"Listen, let's not talk about that. My life is so much more than just hooking up." I say and he starts fake-laughing loudly.

"HAHAHAHA sure." He says as he sits beside me.

We don't talk.

Why isn't he talking? I start fidgeting. Soon, after a 5 minutes of silence, I give up.

"Listen, Yoongi," I call him out. "You have to talk. You need to talk. Why are you always in your 'zone' where you'll just sit like a rock and not do anything?"

He looks at me with a confused expression at first, but then cracks out.

"And here I thought that you were similar to me." He says.

"What is that supposed to mean—"

"Listen," He sits straight. "I don't care what you think about me. I just want you to complete your part of the deal so that we can stop meeting each other." He says and I feel something break inside me. Why?

I nod, dryly, and get up from the sofa with a narrowed expression. "You're right. I'm sorry." I say as I walk towards the bar, to get myself a drink.

"Hey, one usual." I tell the bartender, whom I had met and fucked 2 times already, to get me my daily. He nods and gets me my favourite drink, vodka. Suddenly, I feel his presence beside me.

"Same for me." He says and the bartender gets him my favourite drink too.

"Hey, listen." He says. "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

"Sure, Yoongi." I avert my eyes as I take a big sip. "But tell me, why is it always like this? Why is it that whenever you open my heart, you end up telling me something that is hard for me to digest?!" I ask him and he widens his eyes up.

"I don't know what your talking about." He says.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about." I reply and he gives me a questionable look. I finish my drink in one go and ask for another one. Surprisingly, he asks for another one too. It was as if he was copying all of my actions. I just ignore him and continue to drink.

Third Person's P.O.V.

After 15 minutes of continuous drinking, Jaehee and Yoongi started feeling dizzy. Jaehee had a low tolerance for alcohol, and she knew it, but since Yoongi was frustrating her in a very unknown way, she couldn't stop drinking the cold alcohol.

Whereas Yoongi, he has had problems. His parents were forcing him to marry Kang Haesoo so that their family business could be promoted. Even though he had left his house, he loved his parents, no doubt. But that wasn't the problem he was facing. He felt that he was falling for this girl, Song Jaehee.

Yeah, she was a queenka and yeah, Yoongi hated girls or any kind of commitment, but there was something different about this girl. She made him feel that no matter where or what he does, she would always act the same and be there for him.

And with that, both of them were drunk in no time.

*The Next Day*

Jaehee's P.O.V.

I wake up as the sunlight forced me to open my heavenly eye—aargh! I suddenly realised that I was drunk yesterday night. Ah, hangover.

But—there was something odd. My skin felt way too smooth and I was lying on a bed. When I looked inside the covers, I found out that I was naked. Shit, whom did I do?

I hesitantly turn my head and widen my eyes up. The familiar figure passed out beside me was naked as well. Oh no.

I slept with Min Yoongi.