Party Preparations |10|

So after our awkwardly-cute encounter at the Detention, we both ended up sleeping. Don't know how though. I can't get enough sleep in the night, but it catches my eye in the most uncomfortable place in the world, the school chair.

When the Detention got over, we ended up walking home together. Some school students (who were coincidentally at the place where we, more like me, were) gave us really creepy glares. It were as if they thought that I was targeting Yoongi this time. I was not.

"I'm pretty sure those people are stalking you, Jae." He says and I roll my eyes. That's nothing new.

"I've got a lot of stalkers." I say, dryly and he nods.

"It's nothing to be proud of." He replies.

"Unless they don't make a move on me, or kidnap me, it's fine." I say, especially emphasising the word 'kidnap'. He chuckles.

"They might think that we are a thing." He says but GUESS WHAT? Instead of my beautiful ass being disgusted, I actually laughed. I mean, I should be disgusted by that fact! But..I could consider i-NO NO NO! Jaehee, your queenka image will get destroyed!

"Sure.." I say, as I averted my eyes.

We reached at our building in no time. It was a peaceful evening walk we both enjoyed. Yoongi's become calmer after he saw me and Plastic face fighting. Did he like it?

"Hey, Yoongi!" I called him out before he entered Jimin's apartment. He turned around and looked at me with a confused expression. "Did you like it when I almost beat your fiancé to death?" I ask him and he smirks.

"Oh trust me, it was the most pleasurable thing. Even more pleasurable than sex." He says and gets inside him apartment. More pleasurable than sex? He must really hate her.

I shrug myself as I got into my apartment too.

**********
Several days later, several mornings later, yet another school day. I sigh.

School was getting boring now. I got laid...almost zero times in the past month. It's not like I didn't get offers from the hottest guys in the school, I just rejected all of them like a stupid ugly ass. To be honest, after I rejected them, I finally realised that I used to have sex a lot. Like, legit a lot! Everyday, there was this new guy who came to me saying 'Hey! Wanna continue from last time?' and the funny part was that I didn't even know who half of them were. I just 'shoo-ed' them away.

It made me feel so uncomfortable though. A hell lot of guys had seen me naked. I sigh. But then again—a hell lot of HOT guys had seen me naked. I flaunt my hair.

"Whoa Jae! Calm down with your hair!" Jinoo chuckles at me and I avert my eyes in embarrassment.

"Whoops."

"Though, Jae.." Jinoo sits straight. "Is something wrong? You've become like...a...I don't know how to put it.." She stammers.

"A better person?" I ask her.

"If that doesn't offend you, then yes!" She exclaims and I chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess I have. Sometimes, you just..you just meet some new people and..things happen." I smile, thinking about Yoongi. I had began to think about it a lot. He was a nice person. Though, Yoongi kinda started to hate me. Why won't he? I still haven't spread the rumour.

"Hey Jaehee, by the way, I'm hosting this party on Friday night. Become my co-host?" She asks me and I widen my eyes up.

"Wow," I give her a mischievous smile. "Han Jinoo is throwing a party? That's a new one."

"Well, clearly you haven't been very active lately. I just wanna show the world that you aren't dea—"

"We." I say and she starts blushing.

"Y-Yeah..we aren't dead." She says and I chuckle. Sweet cheeks.

"So, as your co-host," I clear my throat. "It's my duty to make a guest list. Whom do you wanna invite?"

"Oh! Let it be an open house party! Who know maybe we can meet some new people?" She says and I nod.

"Cool, I'll put the party details on my instagram story." I say.

*After School*

As soon as I reached home, I opened my Instagram to spread the news.

Time to get lucky!
Friday night, 8 pm onwards, open house party.
House number #8, Han's residence.
Don't forget to get your ex's ;)

That should do. I click on 'post'.

Surprisingly, for the first time in forever, I got a DM from Yoongi.

Yoongi.m.
You can easily host parties,
but you can't even spread a single rumour.
How useless can you be?

I sigh.

Song.jae.
It's not me whose hosting the party.
Jinoo's being a very thoughtful person and is holding this party.
And
I plan on spreading the rumour on THAT party since everybody will be there.

Yoongi.m.
Hmm...
Smart.

Song.jae.
Asshat.

And there. I lied again.

I'm not spreading that rumour at all.

**********
Yoongi's attitude increased once I kept procrastinating the job. I mean, why can't they do something else? Why can they open a restaurant together or form a Kpop band together? Is all of this illegal stuff necessary?

I sigh as I ring Jimin's apartment bell.

"I'm from Daegu, bitc—oh hey, Jae." Yoongi says as he opens the door.

"What was that?" I ask him.

"What?"

"Were you rapping?" I ask him and he nods.

"Kind of a hobby. Anyways, why are you here?" He asks me.

"Oh..um..me and Jinoo are holding an open house party at her hous—"

"I know, I read your story and I'm not coming." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Not you, idiot. Jimin. He doesn't follow me thinking that I am 'creepy' so I came to invite him." I say and he lets out an 'o'.

"I'll let him know." He says and attempts to close the door but I stop him in the mid way.

"What? Do you think that I am dumb? I wanna meet him right now." I say, strictly and he sighs as he leans his head of the door.

"Jaehee, Y/N and Jimin are busy right now." He says.

"Oh."

"What 'oh'? Go back to your apartment now. I'll let them know." He says and closes the door while I stare at it blankly. After 5 minutes of no thoughts and staring, I eventually take a turn towards my apartment and sigh. I just realised how much I hated her. I mean, YOONGI WAS RIGHT THERE IN THE APARTMENT AND SHE WAS HAVING SEX WITH JIMI—you know what? Forget it. She likes Jimin, not Yoongi.

I go towards the kitchen to get some cold water for myself.

I hope Y/N gets an electric shock.