Wedding's Off, Sorry |22|

Yoongi's mouth starts to feel dry and his mouth ajar, says only one word. "Jaehee."

This wasn't a dream. Not at all. Jaehee walking down the aisle with a serious face totally felt like a dream, but Haesoo standing in front of Yoongi with a disgusted look was something Yoongi could never dream about. So yeah, this wasn't a dream.

"You still haven't given me an answer yet, Yoongi's Mint!" Jaehee chuckles and she takes in a step and stands in front of Yoongi. Now it was clear. This was definitely not a dream. Yoongi looks behind Jaehee, his six best friends, while five of them looked demolished because of too much running, and Jin were waving a hi to Yoongi with a grin. Yoongi smiles. These guys. He thinks as he looks at Jaehee again.

"You're awake." Yoongi tears up.

"Just give me a bloody answer. I've come here with a lot of hopes." Jaehee says.

"N-No!" Mr. Kang, Haesoo's dad screams out of agony.

"I love you." Yoongi says as he leans in for a kiss, which Jaehee gladly excepts.

"Mrs. Min, WHAT IS THIS?!" Mr. Kang screams at Yoongi's mom and she sighs.

"He's my son." Mrs. Min gives in. She didn't want to get more humiliated than she already was. He's made his choice, I guess." She sighs again. "We gave birth to him, raised him, gave him his necessary education. I don't know now, let him do whatever he wants to do. Tell Haesoo to look for someone else."

"N-No!" Screamed Haesoo. "I LOVE YOONGI! I'm not going to marry anyone else but him!"

Mr. Kang quickly rushes towards Haesoo while giving her a scary look. "Listen, babydoll. You do not want this news to be on tv. We'll be humiliated. Let's just go. I'll look for the perfect groom for you. Better than this ugly face—" Mr. Kang looks at Yoongi who was still in the middle of his kiss with Jaehee. "Let's go."

"I-I'll take revenge!" Haesoo shivers with tears gliding down her face as she walks out of the aisle, while looking at the two.

"Yoongi—" Jaehee pulls away.

"Hmn not right now." Yoongi says as he pulls her towards himself for another kiss but Jaehee stops him.

"Your mom." Jaehee says.

Jaehee and Yoongi look towards their right and notice Mrs. Min, who was raging with anger. She finally looks at Jaehee.

"What's your full name?" She asks and Jaehee's eyes widen up in shock.

"Urm—Song Jaehee." She answers.

"And where are you from?"

"Busan."

"Are you 18 yet?"

"Mom!" Yoongi cuts his mother off. "Listen, it's gonna be okay. I don't have to get married this early." Yoongi says and Mrs. Min narrows her eyebrows. As she parts her lips to scold Yoongi for what he had done, Jaehee takes the lead.

"Listen, mom," Jaehee says, emphasising the word 'mom', "I know you're mad, and I'm really very sorry for the other day. I'm usually rude to people I don't like, but I really like you now. Yoongi is a really hard working guy. Have you ever heard the songs he's composed? They are amazing! If you're worried about your business, don't worry. Yoongi will become so rich, you guys wouldn't even have to worry about working." She says. "Please, just give him your support." Jaehee says, as she does the trick with her eyes.

Yooni holds her hand, realising how lucky he had become in just less than 10 minutes.

Of course, Mrs. Min was taken aback by Jaehee's choice of words. She and her husband, they never supported Yoongi in anyway. Yoongi was a scholar student after all, the least he deserved was waste his talent. After all, you don't find people who are A1 in studies and good looking and talented at the same time more often nowadays. Not to mention, Jaehee was doing the trick with her eyes.

"Urm..okay?" Mrs. Min says. She knew that she's not get 3 million won by the Kangs now. They had to start planning for a new business very soon. She looks at her husband, Mr. Min, who had been sleeping on the chair since the past 10 minutes. She sighs.

"Sorry everyone, who came to the wedding today, especially the ones that came from Honolulu just to attend the wedding, but it's off now." Mrs. Min says and Mr. Min wakes up with a shock.

"Huh? Weddings off? WHAT?! I paid for that wedding!" Mr. Min shouts and Mrs. Min rolls her eyes. The rest of the BTS gang laughs in enjoyment. Everything seemed like an adventure.

"I hope you guys know what you're doing." She gives in. "Especially you, Yoongi."

Yoongi looks at Jaehee. Whenever it was with Jaehee, something good happened. She was the first person to beat the crap out of Haesoo. She guided him and his gang to form a band. She's guided him in so many ways, and if it wasn't for her today, he had been Mr. Min Yoongi, husband of Mrs. Min Haesoo by now. He finally knew that it was her this entire time.

"Oh ma, trust me." He chuckles. "Our happy days are finally starting."