Intro

"Hello again Chat." He squirmed. I had just beaten the hell out of him but he was still trying. Poor pussy.

I smirked and squatted to his level as he lay groaning on the ground, planting a small kiss on the cut on his left eyebrow. The cut I had caused. "What? Nothing to say to me?" He looked up into my eyes and spat blood all over my face and hands, clutching his stomach. I licked it.

"Aren't you tired of defending these people? I'm clearly stronger than you. It's not that hard to just join my side." He shook his head.

"As long as there's blood in my veins and life in me I will never stop defending Paris." I shook my head.

"Pity. You would've been a great partner." I got up and began to walk away.

"Aren't you going to kill me or something?" I turned back to him and rolled my eyes.

"As if I would waste my time on a hero as worthless as you are. Puppeteer could do better than this. Which is why kitty, you must learn that girls are better than boys. See you tomorrow. Try putting up a better fight this time." I swung away with ease on my yoyo, smirking. Just another day in Marinette Dupain-Cheng's life.

I know its short but don't judge me its the intro geez the nerve of some people gotta go now by the way did you notice my complete lack of punctuation marks awesome bye bye peoples