Tagged

Hi Guys, so I was tagged and I... can't remember who tagged me. I'm horrible. I'll keep checking. I'm sorry dude! It's from @bb_is_pansexual

Anyway...

10 things about me. Hmm...

1. I'm an introvert, I freaking hate people and socialising and horrible stuff like that 😝

2. I'm kinda crazy. I've got my good crazy side and bad crazy.

3. I kinda have names for my two sides. Zee for good which is part of my name on Wattpad and all and Connie who is ma seriously dark side. Like so dark I think I need help. Oh yeah. Crazy person.

4. I'm an African, Nigerian in particular and I'm Igbo 🇳🇬

5. I think our generation is stupid and we're all pretty much screwed on this stupid planet. We messed up this amazing earth and now nature's pushing back.

6. Freaking hate myself =)

7. I'm really boring, fat, hideous, #preparedtodiealone... you know what, refer back to number six.

8. Bruh, I dunno... uh... I hate PDA. I hate hugs, kisses on any area, stuff like that. Seriously, it disgusts me.

9. I'm tired of this.

10. I'm watching Johnny test right now. I love cartoons and children shows and Disney and action films and... yeah. That's it I guess.

Here's the joke and I'm gonna be a rebel and not nominate anyone cause I have no friends... or maybe I will... I'll get back to you on that.

So a  guy walks into a restaurant and the waitress comes up...
Waitress: would you like a table?
Man: no, not at all, I cane here to eat on the floor. Carpet for five, please?

So for one of my future works, it turns out the girl was actually dedicated to H.Y.D.R.A. from the moment she was born by her money-hungry mother and ends up being kidnapped by the agency and wiped of her memories. The girl is MJ from Spiderman: Homecoming. That's the spoiler.

Time to nominate humans. Yeuch.

A Human I Happen to Like
@violin71503

You don't have to do it, really. Anyone asking why it's only one person there? Well honestly I think you're blind cause I can see one... seven... twenty-two, yep that's twenty-eight people right there. Maybe you should get your eyes checked, just saying mate.

I think that's all so yeah.

Bye.