Chapter 29

Felix's P.O.V.

"Hey, Adri boy, stop pacing for a second will ya?" I stretched back on the chair I was sitting in, feeling totally relaxed. Adrien was alive, Marinette was alive, mom was alive, Bridgette was alive... Things were going so well for me. It kind of scared me, to be honest. I pushed the uneasiness within me away when I saw the frown deepen on his face. "If this is about the whole spy thing, I can swear to you right now that I didn't do it and neither did Bridge. We were out together the whole time and-"

"I know, I know." He ran a hand through his hair, seeming to get more frustrated by the second. I rolled my eyes and got up lazily, pulling his hand away.

"You're going on like this because of Marinette, aren't you?" He blushed and looked away. I pinched his cheeks, chuckling when he smacked my hand. "Ah... Young love..."

"WE'RE NOT... it's not like that, okay?" His voice softened and I took a good look at him. He was visibly upset and it was starting to affect my mood.

"Just snap out of it blondie. She'll be fine."

"I just... Can't... She's doing this on purpose. Anything she can do to push me away, she does it. Why can't she just trust me?!"

"Well..." I paused for a moment, feeling a smirk growing on my face. "You did almost kill her three days ago."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, FELIX?!"

"Just stating facts-" Adrien growled. I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling only slightly guilty. I shrugged nonchalantly, making him clench his fists. Then I heard my angel's voice.

"Felix, leave your brother alone. Adrien, go talk to your mother about it. She'll definitely have better advice. I remember the first time we met, me being the maid and all, he said: " hey, you are really ugly". That was the first thing he ever said to me."

"Hey, in my defence, I was only seven years old and an idiot, I didn't know how it worked, thought it was a cool thing to say. I still don't know, to be honest..." She shook her head and facepalmed.

"Go talk to your mother Adrien." He sighed quietly and nodded before slipping out of the room. She looked around my room and sent me a disgusted look. I shrugged, wondering why she seemed so revolted.

"Felix, your room is a mess. Have you packed anything at all?" Everyone was nearly done packing to go back to Paris. Marinette's parents had to stay behind till we got our city back to normal and I couldn't wait to see Bridgette in her suit again.

"Of course, can't wait to see you in that suit of yours. We could make the most of it while we're here, huh?" She rolled her eyes, completely unfazed by my charming smile. One of the many things that got me irritated but got me loving her at the same time.

"Not on that bed, we won't." I rose an eyebrow and lay on my bed, pushing all the dirty clothes aside. I put my hands behind my head, finding a comfortable position. She sat at the very edge of my bed, still scowling in disgust. I chuckled and pulled her closer.

"Man, angel. A couple of years ago you wouldn't have understood any of those dirty things I said to you. I would have to explain in detail-"

"Way too much detail-"

"And you would blush so hard. It's so hard to make you blush now." I tucked a strand of her loose blue hair behind her ear. She turned slightly crimson and hugged me. I gasped quietly and looked down at her before wrapping my arms around her. "Are you okay?"

'I'm fine." I frowned, unconvinced.

"Angel-"

"Felix, tell me the truth. How bad was it? The memories." My jaw clenched and I pulled away from her. She sighed and sat in front of me, crossing her legs. "I'm your friend. Talk to me-"