The Hate on SR4

(Decided to add gifs at the end)

I want to talk about something that happened today. We all know what happened.

We all very well what happened. The infamous Mo Salah injury that was because of a challenge by Sergio Ramos.

Before I begin, I want to say that I respect the hell out of Salah as a player and a person. What he was done this season is incredible. What he has done for the people in Egypt is remarkable. He does not deserve to be injured like this. I was tearing up when he was crying. It broke my heart, because he's one of the only good things about Liverpool to me.

Newsflash: football is a rough sport too. It is more rough than you think. How many bad injuries came out of dirty challenges? Gabriel Jesus was injured for a few months because of a Crystal Palace player and no one started a bunch of hate there.

Oh wait....

We're talking about Sergio Ramos.. Red Card Ramos...

If it were anyone else, everyone would have been like "Oh typical Sergio Ramos playing dirty again!"

But it's Mo Salah, so everyone has to make a big deal about it!

Everyone has called him a horrible person, wishing for him to go to hell, getting mad at him for being dirty, and even saying that he intentionally hurt Mo??

Come on people, you need to get your heads out of your asses (@ the people starting this shit)

1: SESE IS KNOWN AS A DIRTY PLAYER, JUST GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY.

2: If Sese intentionally hurt Mo, I don't think he would have stayed and checked on Mo right after it happened. The team didn't intend on this happening. Multiple Real players went to check on Mo. What the hell makes you think Real planned this???

3: I'm pretty sure Sese wouldn't intend on hurting someone that badly.

4: even if you don't agree with me on whether it was intentional or not, it's not okay to tell a player to go to hell for a play. IT'S SPORTS, THIS SHIT HAPPENS. THIS SHOULDN'T MATTER IN 10 YEARS.

I get it, Liverpool fans, you're very upset your star player got injured. Why the hell do you need to hate on someone for it though??

Remember when you guys completely disrespected the Man City players when you completely trashed their bus as they got to Anfield for the quarters?? The smoke bombs? I don't think the fans or players told anyone from Liverpool to go to hell or made a big ordeal out of it. All we did was stand behind our team for the second leg.

My point is, why can't people just wish for Mo to have a speedy recovery? Why can't they focus more on him and him getting better instead of the person that hurt him? I know it really sucks, but eventually, life needs to go on. Just think that Mo will come back stronger.

JUST STOP HATING ON THE CAPTAIN. YOU'RE ACTING LIKE HE LITERALLY KILLED MO.

 YOU'RE ACTING LIKE HE LITERALLY KILLED MO