HAPPY EPL SEASON!!

HI GUYS! I'M BACK ON MY BULLSHIT, BECAUSE THE GREATEST LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY BACK!

Of course I start this season off angry, because of Man United. What else???

Alright, so we can all laugh at Spurs bc they're gonna flop with the lack of transfers they made! Hahaha good luck Spurs! The only thing you'll win is that lack of transfers!

Here's my top 6 prediction:

1: City
2: Liverpool, eww
3: Chelsea
4: Arsenal
5: Spurs
6: Man United, despite their shit win today.

It's been awhile since a team has been able to win back to back titles, but I have confidence that City can win. It won't be easy considering the transfers that Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool have made, but City have more depth than any of these teams. We basically have two starting XI's that can do really well (except goalkeepers. Eddie is our only good GK bahaha). We won't win by 19 points again, but we will have that trophy.

Liverpool is being overhyped in my opinion. They still aren't shit compared to us. Alisson was an unnecessary transfer, because Karius is actually a good goalkeeper, despite what everyone thinks from one shitty match.

Here's 4 teams I wouldn't underestimate this season:

1: Wolves
2: Fulham
3: Burnley
4: Leicester

Wolves and Fulham had incredible transfer windows this summer after being promoted. I think they'll upset a lot of teams in their matches. Burnley showed last year that they cannot be messed with. Sean Dyche is an incredible manager and has led them to the Europa League. They also bought Joe Hart, so they have two amazing goalkeepers they can work with! Of course I cannot forget Leicester with the World Cup that Harry Maguire and Kasper Schmeichel had for their respected countries. Also, Jamie Vardy is known for scoring against big teams. Watch out for him!

Relegation?

Cardiff, Bournemouth, Huddersfield.

Okay well the season got off to a shitty start, because Man United won. I just hate the way that they play! First they get a penalty and Pogba takes it. Sadly he had to score, but then the way they played after! It just disgusts me how they ALWAYS have to park the bus! Like come on, Leicester played better in my opinion! It's shit that they had to lose! They had more possession and more chances than United! At least Vardy came in and scored!

 Sadly he had to score, but then the way they played after! It just disgusts me how they ALWAYS have to park the bus! Like come on, Leicester played better in my opinion! It's shit that they had to lose! They had more possession and more chances t...

But we can appreciate this pic I took of my side hoe. I kinda wanna cancel him though.

So yes I spent 90 minutes yelling at my tv, and City hasn't even played yet. It's gonna be a long season with how angry I've already gotten watching today.

I'm confident that City will win against Arsenal on Sunday 🤗 that's kinda been a thing lately!

Here are the kings! All of the other players will have to bow down, because City will be reigning for awhile 🤩

Thoughts?