Liverpool: "Good" and Bad

Let's get this straight: yes I can't stand Liverpool. It's a given that they annoy the hell out of me after everything that went down last season.

However, I don't have anything against any of their players, except for Lovren and Milner. I respect their players and actually like some. Obviously, my favourite person in this entire world came up through their academy. I love Loris Karius for that fact that he played well for most of last season. The man deserves so much more respect. I love Trent Alexander-Arnold and how he has risen at such a young age.

Before I go into explaining why I don't like Liverpool, I'll explain this:

Yes James Milner was a City Player. He won 5 trophies from 2010-2015 with us. The man stated that he left City to win trophies with Liverpool, and yet hasn't won anything with them (knocked on wood there). To me, that's a bit snakeish and showed distrust in the club.

As for Lovren, he made a stupid comment on UCL's Instagram post when they announced Sergio Ramos as the UCL defender of the year. Like, please don't be an idiot and be disrespectful to someone who got an award. Is that really professional as a player to be doing that?

 Is that really professional as a player to be doing that?

Like please stop being salty over what happened???,

Anyways,

Why I cannot stand Liverpool is because of the majority of their supporters. I'm not gonna say that all of their fans are bad, but there's a good portion that have made me look at the club with disgust.

I really can't stand how a lot of them act towards other clubs, their supporters, etc.
It's disrespectful to throw smoke bombs at another team's bus when they're coming in for a huge match. It's disrespectful to hunt in packs and attack a supporter from another club when they might have just the smallest of opinion that's different about a Liverpool player. Come on, just respect other supporters! Everyone is bound to have their own thoughts. Then, when one thing happens to their players, they act like it's the end of the world and go as far as sending death threats. The whole thing with how they treated Loris after the UCL final made me mad too. They were going on about how bad he was for ONE game and then turning around to defend him. Like please, he is human.

Like come on, I can talk to United supporters more easily now. This one girl I used to be friends with stopped talking to me, because I explained my reasoning as to why Sergio Ramos isn't what Liverpool fans make him out to be.

Supporters of other clubs should be able to have friendly rivalries with each other. Like hello one of my best friends is a Chelsea supporter. You don't see us fighting? Maybe some playful jabs here and there, but come one we know better.

Also, I feel as if a lot of Liverpool supporters are overglorifying their team this year. Yes they have a pretty good team, but they have things they need to work on. As a City supporter, I know what my club needs to work on and know the league won't come as easy as it did last year. I know UCL is gonna be tough again!

Obviously Liverpool's quad dreams are gone. It shows that they are indeed not perfect. It shows that Chelsea is also gonna challenge them for taking City down.

Now, I'm not saying all Liverpool supporters are like this, because that simply isn't the truth, but I'm already tired of this rubbish.

Let me know your thoughts.