Why I'm Supporting Spain in the WC

First of all, I would like to brag about my team because we have the most players going to the World Cup with 16 players (SHOULD BE 17 IF YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN). I'm so proud of my boys in blue! They're going to do so amazing in the World Cup with their respected countries! 

Alright, so I'm going to discuss who I am supporting for the World Cup and it's pretty much obvious from the title.

I do love Belgium's team a lot, especially since my favorite player and the best midfielder in the world ever aka Kevin De Bruyne is on Belgium and our captain, Vincent Kompany plays for the Red Devils too. 

Even if the US was in the World Cup, I wouldn't be supporting my country LMAO I don't care for the players on the US that much.

Alright, everyone talks about how amazing Brazil and Germany (honestly would be more amazing with a certain City player) are. I agree with that, but WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT LA ROJA? Honestly the combination of players they have is incredible, even though it's mostly Barca and Real players. 

Yeah, I know everyone makes fun of David De Who (I do too) but he is an incredible goalkeeper. United would have been way worse if it weren't for him (honestly I wish he wasn't a United player, he needs to get out of there). I RESPECT HIM OKAY????

Here's everyone's guess: SARAH IS SUPPORTING SPAIN BECAUSE OF SESE, RIGHT???

Well, that's a reason, but it's not the number one reason.

SHOCKER, RIGHT?????

Once upon a time, there was an underrated midfielder named David Silva, who played for the most wonderful club in the world!

David was a man often overlooked by many people, yet he was one of the most incredible midfielders.

One season, specifically the 2017/18 season, David went through something incredibly stressful (aka the risk of his son dying from being born very prematurely). Although David missed multiple matches and training sessions to be with his son, David was one of the top assisters in the Premier League and was nominated for PFA Player of the Year (overlooked bc of Salah, smh he should have won BYE). 

In short, David Silva had an incredible season despite what he went through. He easily could have not played very well because of a mental block but no he contributed a lot to City. 

SO, I BELIEVE DAVID SILVA DESERVES THE WORLD GIVEN TO HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID FOR CITY EVEN THOUGH HE WAS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING VERY SCARY.

I want Spain to win mainly for David. He deserves to be able to tell his son, Mateo, how much he did for him. I believe that David is going to be a huge key to Spain's success. So many people overlook him and it's not even funny. There's a reason why we call him El Mago. HE CREATES SO MUCH! He should be considered one of the best midfielders in the world. 

Sports Illustrated predicted Spain winning but they didn't mention David and I was pissed. Why the hell don't they recognize him?

Okay okay okay I'm sorry for talking so much about David Silva again, but no one appreciates him enough. 

Of course I want mi esposo Sergio Ramos to win! He deserves a major trophy as an International Captain to add to his trophies as Real Madrid captain. 

Him and Geri better behave together though. They are both amazing defenders, so they need to get along so that they can perform for Spain. 

I respect the Barca players that will also be providing in the midfield with David Silva. AHHH  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY REAL MADRID CHILDREN ISCO, MARCO, AND LUCAS PLAY. 

Like why can't the combination of players be more appreciated???

who are you supporting? lemme know who and why.