World Cup Messes

So I almost completely gave up on the World Cup.....

Belgium and Spain almost completely destroyed me and I miss City so much now, like too much football stress within the past couple of days.

I cried after the Spain match. That one hurt so badly. I just can't believe it....

They had to go out the way they did....

It broke my heart to see the players in tears...

SERGIO RAMOS GARCÍA IN TEARS. NO THAT HITS HOME THE MOST. I don't want to put any pictures of anyone cuz it's just a terrible reminder of how the boys had to suffer

 I don't want to put any pictures of anyone cuz it's just a terrible reminder of how the boys had to suffer

Honey you don't deserve to hurt this much. You're the most amazing captain there is. Please don't hurt. I'm so glad you're ambitious enough to continue on and make it further. You were robbed of this.

I hope they're not too down on themselves. A lot of them worked so hard for this and gave everything they could.

If there is anyone I am most upset for, it is David Silva.

If you want to know why, please refer back to my chapter on why I decided to support Spain in this tournament. He deserved it more than any player.

My heart hurts most for David. I hope he doesn't decide to retire for the NT so he can go in 2022 and win for his son 💙

Of course, I am angry with Piqué for the penalty. I don't want to go into it, but it pissed me off.

De Gea was terrible this tournament. I'm really irritated that he can play well for his shit club, but couldn't do anything for his country. I later watched the Denmark match and realised how underrated Kasper Schmeichel is and how overrated De Gea is. He had one really good season with United, but that did not transfer over to Spain. It disappointed me a lot.

Iker doesn't approve ^^^

And I almost completely gave up on this World Cup today. My parents told me I'm like my mum during the Stanley cup finals (hockey).

Belgium was my next hope. I started feeling really down after the first Japan goal, probably because what happened with Spain made me a little pessimistic. I almost cried after the second goal. I was so afraid it was over for Belgium and that I would have cancelled the World Cup completely. Lukaku also irritated the shit out of me with these chances he was missing.

I have to give Japan credit for playing really week, but I couldn't handle two days in a row of a lot of pain.

One thing that I wonder is that: HOW THE FUCK DOES FELLAINI, THE GIANT IDIOT, TURN UP LIKE THAT?

I don't understand Fellaini at all.... he shot the goal with his stupid hair....

Ugh I don't even understand.

And then the last goal was beautiful. You could really see the counterattack start in the midfield by who??? THE ONE AND ONLY. THE ONLY MAN I LOVE (just kidding guys, you know I love my mans)

KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN.

I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH

I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH. HE IS THE ONE WHO HOPEFULLY RESTORES MY FAITH IN THIS DAMN TOURNAMENT.

Yeah I said hopefully because Belgium is playing Brazil next and I want to die because of that.

If they lose, I'm canceling.

Or lord John can win....

LORD STONES HAHAHAHA THIS IS MAKING ME MORE OF A MESS THAN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINALS.