Who is Harper wells?

Where Beverly. Edith said as she, Joan,Cindy and Carson are in Beverly old house. She gone she will be a few - Joan said but she was cut off when Beverly is back with pizza in her hands

PIZZA! Beverly said as everyone expect Carson had pizza and joan tell everyone that she and Cindy are  going to starling city to find what happened about Harper wells but Carson is confusing why Joan and Cindy are going starling city for but Cindy...

PIZZA! Beverly said as everyone expect Carson had pizza and joan tell everyone that she and Cindy are  going to starling city to find what happened about Harper wells but Carson is confusing why Joan and Cindy are going starling city for but Cindy tell him that he need to take Cindy place for Harper and Carson think she's lying and Cindy is lying. I need some air. Carson said as he leaves but Beverly try to tell to come back but it's too late. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A shapeshifter? Carson said as he, Beverly and  Harper are in S.T.A.R labs and Beverly is telling him that the metahuman changes form. Yea when I was about to get him he or she morph into a teenager girl and run away. Beverly said as she is confusing about it and Harper tell the metahuman name is Hannah Bates and about its she can change to anyone so Beverly had to think about who is Hannah Bates and why.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(This scene is when Hannah Bates turn into Beverly and to Carson so it's just Hannah and Carson ok)

Fake Beverly is coming down stairs as Carson come to her house. Beverly it's me. Carson said. Hello... you. Fake Beverly said as she come to Carson. Carson tell her (it) that he find a way to stop Hannah Bates to make the cure and he got a nickname for Hannah Bates. Everywoman. And fake Beverly and Carson leave the house.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Back in S.T.A.R labs fake Beverly is looking around as Carson tell her he's done the cure. Hey go to go just a need a little spin. Carson said. Oh. Fake Beverly said as she is behind the spinning wheel and she move. Yes a spin. As she move Carson put the cure on the wheel and it spin. When the cure is done. Not really we just need to- Carson said but it was cut off by fake Beverly when she is close to his face. What are you doing. Carson said. Fake Beverly think and then go to Carson and tell him. Something that I shouldn't have done. She turn Carson around. A very long time. Fake Beverly kiss Carson and Carson is in shocked and push fake Beverly away. Beverly I- but they kiss again and Carson kiss back. When they hear a sound they see who's here. Lan. Look like who here. Carson said. Yes...him. Fake Beverly said. Lan comes and tell Carson and fake Beverly about Hannah Bates did six crimes and Edith (Hannah) shoots the cops in the video but fake Beverly had a gun in her hand but when lan can keep going they hear fake Beverly get tease and on the ground,knock out. What did you do. Lan said as Harper put the teaser down and explain him and Carson that fake Beverly is left handed and the real Beverly is right and Carson knew she was fake but where the real Beverly?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Meanwhile the real Beverly is tied up in her room closest with duct tape and Carson find her.

Oh Beverly. Carson said as he turn Beverly around and slap her. Beverly is awake,muffled her screaming by the tape and Carson ripped the tape off of her mouth.

For real? Beverly said why did you slap me. She is as she is confused why she's tied up. Because your unconscious. Carson said as he was untied Beverly hands. Sorry are you ok. Carson said as he untied Beverly hands and Beverly start to untied her legs. I think so yeah and Carson Hannah she was with you right. Beverly said. 

Yeah I know. Carson said. Ok let's go. Beverly said as she untied her legs.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Guys make sure she here. Beverly said as she in undercover in the airport to find Hannah. Beverly try to find Hannah and find her change form and running. Gotcha. Beverly said. HANNAH BATES. Beverly yell. Hannah Bates get pepper spray and Beverly get the cure but before she can cure Hannah. Hannah change form and turn into Carson.

Wait it's me. Fake Carson said. Please don't hurt me. It spray Beverly eyes with pepper spray and fight her. Beverly push fake Carson and it turn into lan. After a while of fighting and change form Beverly finally put the cure on Hannah and Hannah change alot of people and its end as lan and screaming and on the floor knocked out.

Beverly. Carson said. Yea the one and only. Beverly said

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

LET ME OUTTA HERE. Fake lan yell and change form into Carson. Hey sweetheart wanna get me outta here. Fake Carson said. Like anyone who will be dumb to fool this. The real Carson. Harper tell Hannah what she really look like but she can't remember who or what she look like and Harper lock Hannah up.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cindy is on the computer while Beverly and Carson is with her. Hey what are you doing. Carson said. Oh just looking around. Cindy said. When they hear a beep noise that some room is in S.T.A.R LABS.

They found the room and they also found a reverse flash suit and the future newspaper that say

THE FLASH MISSING IN 2024

What the what. Cindy said

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you guys enjoy put a comment and  I hope you guys like this

~ the Angel puppy