Jack frost (killer frost)

Saviter still had Beverly pinned up in the ceiling. You may serve the speed forces, flash, but  I rule it. You are only a man, but I am a God. Your God. I am saviter. Saviter said.

Meanwhile in S.T.A.R LABS, Cindy and Carson track  the flash suit when saviter take Beverly in central city. What's happening. Lan said, worry. I  don't know  but saviter is taking Beverly everywhere. Cindy said.

Ok we need a plan um... Cindy and Carson you go after saviter and Beverly ok. HR said. Ok. Cindy said. Guys I can't because my father won't let me. Carson said, showing everyone the cuff that in his wrist.

''I don't care the cuffs but we need you ok to save Beverly.'' Cindy said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's been a few places and its finally stop when saviter beat Beverly up in the waters and Cindy use her power teleport where she and Carson of where Beverly and saviter at.

''I can't see it.'' Carson said, his hands are foggie and his eyes are white.

''Just do it.'' Cindy said, holding her head.

Carson use his ice power to freezes whatever is holding Beverly by the throat and saviter is frozen as Carson put his hands down and saviter disappeared.

Beverly is in pain while Carson and Cindy saved her.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson tells Beverly that she Don't have any bruise but just some cuts. Beverly tell him at its all her fault of the flashpoint.

''Don't worried Beverly it's not your fault.'' Carson said as he looked away from Beverly, his eyes turn into white and Jack frost is in control.

''Oh yes it is.'' Carson snow/Jack frost said and leave S.T.A.R LABS.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson/Jack went to the police stadium and he hear Joan is talking to another woman.

Carson/Jack knock the door but Joan tell him go away and he try again and Joan open the door to asked him what do he want.

Carson/jack tell Joan that he will care of this and Joan at him do it and Carson/Jack come to the room to see a woman who is cuff and sitting a chair of the desk.

Carson/Jack use his powers to froze the camera and he looked at the woman with white eyes.

''Where is Dr. Alchemy.'' Carson/Jack said

''I..I don't know what are you talking about.'' The woman said, nervous look at him in the eye.

''Oh ok and you know what happened when you tell me where Dr. Alchemy.'' Carson/Jack said as he lift his hand with fog.