Grodd Lives (Part 1)

Carson shine a flashlight to Beverly eyes a few time before put the flashlight away.

"Your eye movements are normal, no signs of neurological damage." Carson said to Beverly.

"Do you think the thief might have meta-human who put the whammie on you or something?" Cindy asked Beverly.

"I don't know." Beverly answered. "When Rainbow Raider whammie got in my head, all I felt was anger, but was not that, this was just overwhelming fear." 

Cindy go to the surveillance footage, she say "Hmm, look like when you went down, the thief got disoriented too."

"Maybe we both get whammie." Beverly said.

"Then you know how  feels." Lan said as he walk in the lab.

Beverly face widen she thinks that Lan find out that Beverly is The Flash."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is one of the few times I would not want to be Beverly Allen for that matter." Cindy said to Carson.

"I wonder what she's gonna say." Carson said.

"We should absolutely not listen in." Cindy said.

"It's none of our business, but The Flash are our business." Carson said.

"And Lan did find out Beverly are The Flash." Cindy said to Carson.

"So by transitive property, Beverly and Lan is our business." Carson said as he turns on the volume of the camera.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yeah, uh huh, yeah if we could get another shipment of the computers in here...Yeah, I don't think that had anything to do with us." Cindy said to Carson.

"Nope" Carson said as he see Beverly disappointment herself.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I just got a call from Joan. The Central City Gold Reserve is about to transport $300 million in blood bars to their Coast City Vault." Beverly said. "Singh told Joan they think the woman in the mask is gonna make a play for it."

"Okay, but we still don't know if She is responsible for those weird images you saw." Carson said to Beverly.

"How are they transporting the gold?" Cindy asked.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Whoa, the truck just hit by a land mine." Cindy said.

"Is Joan okay?" Beverly asked.

"We don't know yet." Carson answered.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What is wrong with him?" Beverly asked as she see General Eiling locked in the cell in the pipeline.

"I pulled a bullet out of his shoulder." Carson said.

"Which should hurt alot." Joan said.

"And it didn't even seem like we felt it, I did a complete body scan and otherwise, General Eiling is perfectly healthy." Carson explains.

"So why is he just stranding there like a robot?" Joan said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Maybe he's in some kind of a trance." Carson said.

"General, do you remember me?" Beverly asked General Eiling.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Eiling not here, Eiling bad." General Eiling said.

"Maybe it's some kind of psychotic break presenting itself as dissociative identity disorder." Carson said.

"Carson...Carson good." General Eiling said.

"Um, thank you I guess." Carson said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What is a Grodd?" Beverly asked.

Team Flash are at the cortex, watching a old video of a gorilla, Grodd.

"Oh, Grodd is a gorilla." Beverly said.

"Five years ago, Eiling and Wells were working on a project to expand soldiers' Cognitive abilities during battle." Cindy said.

"What we didn't realize is that Eiling was trying to create soldiers with psychic abilities." Carson said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What happened to Grodd?" Beverly asked Carson.

"We don't know, after the Particle Accelerator exploded, I went down to check on him and his cage was empty." Carson said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Cindy right about the first part, this is the first brain scan that I did on Grodd." Carson said as he puts the brain scan on the screen.

"Whoa." Beverly said as she see the brain scan. "His primary motor cortex and Broca area are lit up like a Christmas tree." 

"From Eiling's experiments, and this is the brain scan that I just did on Eiling." Carson said as he pull up Eiling's brain scan. "His brain is lit up in the exact same way."

"So Grodd and Eiling are connected somehow." Joan said.

"I think that somehow, Grodd is transmitting neural signal to Eiling's primary motor cortex, mind control, telepathy...who knows what Grodd is capable of now?" Carson said.

"What do we think Grodd wants?, Revenge?" Beverly said.

"I do not like the fact that Wells rescued Grodd, I don't think it's a coincidence that this gorilla shows up at the very same time we're looking for Wells." Joan said.

"Grodd and Wells always did have a special bond." Carson said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson was on the computer as Lan stood behind him.

"Thanks for sticking up for me." Lan said to Carson.

"Of course...for what it worth, Beverly feel really terrible about lying to you." Carson said.

"She should...You lied too...your fiancee?" Lan said to Carson.

"Ramona. Yes...uh, I thought She died in the Particle Accelerator explosion, but turn out she just... caught on fire." Carson said to Lan.

"Oh... But she okay?" Lan asked.

"Yeah. She is." Carson said.

"Good. I'm glad." Lan said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys I hope you guys like this chapter, bye.