The once and future flash

(Hey guys and I had school tomorrow and its a bummer but don't worrying ok I will still make snowbarry and flashfrost.)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

''Oh sweetheart, where are you.'' Jack frost said as his hand is on the wall and turn into ice.

Cindy is hiding from Jack frost in the metahuman cell but Jack frost find her.

''Hello princess.'' Jack frost said and hold his hand.

''So your full Jack frost.'' Cindy said and just about to use her power.

Jack frost just about to kiss Cindy again but Beverly is here just in time before Cindy get kiss to death.

''Carson we will help you ok.'' Beverly said.

''Fine but I don't want to.'' Jack frost and freeze the side of the room.

Beverly use her power to break the ice and she looked everywhere of S.T.A.R. labs to find Jack frost but she can't find him.

''Hey guys I think he's gone.'' Beverly said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Future of 2024

''Hey Carson.'' Beverly said and future Jack frost look at Beverly.

''Oh hello Beverly, you have hate in your eyes yet.'' Future Jack frost said.

''C'mon Carson, we're friends and I'm sorry.'' Beverly said.

''I'm not your friend, flash I can't believe that you did this to me.'' Future Jack frost said.

''Yea and what happened to you then.''

''Saviter tell me of his true reveal.'' Future Jack frost said

''Can you tell me what his true reveal.'' Beverly said.

Future Jack frost give Beverly a devilish smirk and use his index finger to a no to Beverly.

''I will never tell, oh Beverly girl you are gotta be so surprise when you find out.'' Future Jack frost said.

''I Need to see Wanda.'' Beverly said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys I hope you like flashfrost and have a good day.

~the Angel puppy