The flash is Born

Beverly is on the floor, beaten and bleeding  as Harper, Cindy and Carson are in the lab.

"Beverly?" Carson yelled Beverly name as he go to Beverly and turn her around. "Beverly, are you ok?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly is on the bed with a black tank top and white shorts on with a metal cast on as Carson come to Beverly.

"13 fractures, that's a new record and its just in your hand, it's also have a concussion, three crack rib and some cuts and you need to rest your powers." Carson explains.

"What exactly did you hit?" Harper question.

"A man, a big bad man, his skin change when I it him, like metal." Beverly said.

"But Beverly, why didn't you called us?" Cindy question.

"Because I was off duty." Beverly answered. "And I didn't know what he is but I'm good." 

"Yes you are, but at least he didn't mess up that pretty face of yours or it will be bloody ruin." Cindy said to Beverly.

"The strange feeling is like I know him." Beverly said.

Carson give Beverly a look as he speak. "What do you mean?" Carson question.

"Like I knew him or something." Beverly said.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Now that we all established that we're all uber- nerds, what are we gonna do about Tony." Beverly said, crossing her arms.

"Glad you asked, we're gonna train you girl, karate kid style." Cindy said as she, Beverly and Carson go to the lab and Cindy take the sheet off to reveal a robot.

"Behold, I called him Girder." Cindy said as Beverly and Carson are impress.

"For a record, not my idea." Carson said.

"Trust me Carson, Beverly can take this bad boy down." Cindy said as she use a controller to move Girder.

"I have ice and bandages other their." Carson said to Beverly.

Beverly use her power and hit a few punches at Girder when Cindy is controlling Girder and it ends when Girder hit Beverly to the back and Beverly fall to the ground, get hurt.

"I pretty sure I dislocated my shoulder." Beverly said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly yelled at pain as Carson move Beverly's arm a bit.

"Okay not gonna lie, but this is gotta be quick and extremely painful." Carson said to Beverly.

Beverly nodded and she got a phone call from Edith. "Oh speaking of pain, Edith hey." Beverly said to Edith on the phone.

"Great, l'll see you in a sec, bye." Beverly said and hung up her phone and lay down. "Ok, let's do this." 

"So Beverly, when you said you were off duty, your not visiting Lan... in disguise because it will be reckless and a little creepy." Carson said as he put both of his hands on Beverly arm.

"No." Beverly said, lied a little.

"Good." Carson said as he popped Beverly arm as Beverly screamed in pain.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Beverly?" Carson yelled

"Beverly, where are you?" Cindy said as she find Beverly under the cabinet. 

"Please say something so we know you're okay." Carson said to Beverly as Beverly had a bit of blood on her face and let out a sign.

"Ow..." Beverly moaned.

"Get her out of there!" Carson yelled to Cindy as he and Cindy moved the Cabinet and get Beverly.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hold on wait, why did she stop?" Carson said. 

"She's miles way." Cindy said with widened eyes and to know what is about to happen.

Carson leaned over to the mic, yelled, "Beverly, wait."

"No way, she gotta do it, she gotta do it." Cindy said, a bit excited to know what is happening. "YOU GO, GIRL!"

Both Cindy and Carson stand up from their chairs and hear a sound of Beverly punch Tony. Cindy hollered with excitement of her right now. 

"SUPER SONIC PUNCH BABY!, WHOOOOO!" Cindy hollered as Carson is a bit worried about is Beverly is still alive?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At S.T.A.R. LABS, Beverly do a little bit of her victory dance outside of Tony's cell.

"Dude, that had to feel great." Cindy grinned.

"Almost as good as proving me wrong about the super sonic punch?, right?" Carson said.

"No, that actually hurt, like a lot." Beverly said. "But I couldn't have done it without you guys."

"Never to stay serious but all I wanna know is which childhood bully are we gonna take down next: Mine's or Carson's?" Cindy asked.

"Okay, yeah." Beverly said, leaving.

"I vote mine." Cindy continue. "Girl, don't walk away, I'm serious."

"Carson." Beverly called back.

"Okay." Carson said to Beverly.

"That's favorite right here!" Cindy protested. Both Beverly and Carson leaving, leaving Cindy behind.

"Hey!, Don't you walk away from me." Cindy yelled to her friends.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////