Grodd Lives (Part 2)

At Stars Labs, Carson was checking on Beverly.

"You are experiencing a spike of activity in your primary motor cortex, it's the same thing we saw in Eiling. The images you saw were some kind of psychic attack by Grodd." Carson explains to Beverly.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"No, Cindy, I can't wait for that, I will search every inch of that sewers if I have to." Beverly said to Cindy.

"And what happened if you find them?, What happened if Grodd takes over your mind the same way he did on Eiling?" Carson asked.

"I don't... I mean... Can you guys build me something? Some kind of tech so he can't get into my head." Beverly said to Carson and Cindy.

Cindy and Carson look each other and look back to Beverly as Cindy speak, "I don't know."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"So, what's is the plan?" Lan asked.

She's maneuvering from Grodd into the tunnel 5.3 miles from Beverly." Carson said.

"So Beverly can do what?" Lan asked.

"Same thing she did to Girder, Supersonic punch, baby...Hit it!" Cindy said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"The supersonic punch failed." Cindy said.

"Oh no, here we go." Beverly said as Grodd is trying to get in Beverly's head. "It's okay, Cindy, the headset working."

"Yes, okay, try some speed punches on him." Cindy said.

Beverly runs around Grodd and tried to speed punches around him, but it didn't work and no affects on Grodd.

Beverly grunts and say, "This isn't working."

"Okay, what if you try..." Carson said but cut off when Grodd grab Beverly's neck and starting to choke her.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Beverly!" Cindy yelled.

"Oh no, the headset's offline." Carson said.

"Sounded like it impacted with something." Cindy said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Beverly's brain activity is off the chart, it way worst then last time." Carson said.

"What's happening to her?" Lan asked.

"Grodd attacking her psychically, she paralyzed." Carson said.

"Come on...There a service train coming." Cindy said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I can't stop the train." Cindy said.

"Beverly, you had to get out of here." Carson said into Beverly's ear piece.

Beverly scream again as she can't hear what Carson said and Grodd is still in her head.

"What do we do?" Cindy asked.

Lan walks over to the microphone and say, "Beverly, listen to me, okay? You had to concentrate of my voice. Whatever is happening to you, you had to fight it."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm bring her home." Beverly said.

Back in Star labs, Cindy, Carson, and Lan relief when they think Joan is still alive.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Maybe it's a good thing we didn't catch Grodd, where would we put him?" Carson said.

Beverly chuckle as Carson continue.

"I mean, the pipeline isn't exactly equipped to hold a super- intelligent, telepathic gorilla." Carson said.

"Joan mentioned that Grodd called Wells "Mother" and Wells must have ordered Grodd to come after us. It's why Grodd didn't kill Joan, I think Joan is right. Everything Grodd did, it was just to distract us." Beverly said.

Beverly look over Cindy that she was upset. "What's going on, are you okay?" Beverly asked Cindy.

"Just thinking about this headset. It wasn't strong enough." Cindy said. "You could've had been killed out there, girl."

"No, girl, your tech work, and it proved that we don't need Wells. The three of us took on Grodd and save Joan." Beverly said. "Together, we can do anything."

"Actually, it's was four of us." Carson said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys, sorry it took so long but I hope you like it, bye.