The new rogues + bonus scenes

''Some looking guy.'' Carson said as he and the flash team see a picture of mirror master.

''Yea but he's a metahuman now and his power is to go travel through mirrors.'' Beverly said.

''Ok ok, let's called it.'' Cindy said as she thinking what Nickname for the metahuman.

''Mirror master'' Harper said and make Cindy a little upset.

''What the- '' Cindy said but cut off when Harper said boom to her and Beverly and Carson look each other.

''And their another metahuman is with him.'' Beverly said.

Harper search and find another metahuman is with mirror master, a girl, Top, had blond hair and green eyes.

''Yep that's her and she a metahuman too.'' Beverly said.

''Ok now I will called her Top, top people.'' Cindy said. ''That's right who's laughing now.'' Cindy said to Harper.

''Beverly, we need to think about Top and why.'' Carson said.

''Yea but Joan will talk to her I think.'' Beverly said

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

''Guys, Hello?'' Beverly said.

Carson walk over to the mirror that Beverly stuck inside and use his powers to make the mirror cold.

When he was down he go come to the other team. When team flash hear something and Beverly is out of the mirror.

''Beverly.'' Lan said and hugged Beverly.

''How did you get out?'' Harper said.

''We will talk about it later, right now we need to stop mirror master and top.'' Beverly said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Bonus scene*

Carson come home and take a shower. The shower water turn frozen and Carson look interesting.

Carson put his pajamas on and look to the mirror to see his lips are blue and one of his hair pieces are white. 

Carson get the scissors and cut the white hair pieces out of his hair and he's scared what is gonna happen to him.

He went to his bed with a glass water in hand but when he can drink his water the water turn into cold soild and Carson put his drink down and put one hand over his mouth

''Oh God, what is happening to me.'' Carson mumbled, scared.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry that the chapter is short but I hope you enjoy it, vote and comments, thanks.

~ the Angel puppy