Untouchable

"Ladies and gentlemen,the Central City Speedster 500 is about to begin, But first I've got five- to- one odds Beverly takes down Wanda, any takers?" Cindy said as she, HR, Carson, Lan and Joan in S.T.A.R. Labs while Beverly and Wanda are having a races.

"Yep... Game of speculation so are we betting or something? HR said.

"Well, lucky for you, you live here now." Lan said

"Joan, got to be in it... come on." HR said to Joan.

"Oh no thank you." Joan said.

"$80 dollars on Beverly, papa wants a new microscope." Carson said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I got you." Beverly said as she put Lan to the medical room to the bed as the black veins is continuing to spread Lan's arm.

"What happened." Beverly said.

"Yorkin attack him." Cindy said.

"Oh my, why you didn't called me?" Beverly question to Wanda.

"Because I was there." Wanda said.

"You called me!, alright." Beverly snapped.

"Ok guys we had to do something, we got nothing options." Joan said.

"Ok um what do you do when a banana ripens too quickly, put it in the freezer." Cindy said.

"Carson, use your ice powers." Beverly said.

"No I don't want Jack frost take control again." Carson said.

"Carson, you can freeze his arm and give us some time to find the cure." Julian said.

"I trust you, Carson." Lan said.

"I can't, even if I wanted to, we're not talking about a cold blast." Carson said.

"Too high temperature and the decay spreads, too low and the frostbite will destroy you never ending." Beverly said to Lan.

"But as long I used my powers, I could lose control." Carson said.

"Carson you are stronger, okay?, stronger then you know, your not gonna lose control." Cindy said to Carson.

"Carson, please." Beverly said as Carson take his bracelet off and put both of his hands on Lan's arm and start with the freeze.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly, Cindy and Julian hear some beeping and they go to the medical room to see the black veins on Lan's arm is spreading.

"The decay is spreading." Julian said.

"Why?" Cindy said.

"I don't know." Julian said.

Lan is tosses and turning as Beverly see Carson a bit worried and Carson eyes are about to glow white.

"Carson?" Beverly asked.

"I'm losing control." Carson said as his voice is shaking and his eyes turn white.

"All right it's spreading, we need you, Carson." Beverly said.

"Oh wow look at that just a few more hours and he's dead." Carson/Jack said as he let go of Lan arm. "How's that for changing the future."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoy this, Bye

~ The Angel puppy