Flash vs Arrow (part 2)

"How often does Oliver do this?" Carson asked as he and Felicity see Beverly is trying out the salmon ladder.

"At least ever Wednesday, there's a lot of sweating." Felicity said.

Beverly jumps off of the salmon ladder and walk over to Felicity and Carson.

"I'm not sure she should called you guys, Oliver doesn't play well with others." Felicity said to Beverly.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I need some dinner, that salmon ladder made me hungry for sushi." Beverly said as she zoom out of the arrow cave, which caused papers to fly everywhere.

"And I need to get some paperweights down here!" Felicity said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly zoomed in as she sat in a  chair and a bowl of sushi in her hands.

"Hey." Carson said to Beverly as he give her a warning look. "Secret identity?" 

"They're married." Beverly said.

"We're not married." Diggle and Lyla said in a same time.

"Or together, whatever, he told her about me." Beverly said but Diggle shake his head.

"You didn't?" Beverly asked to Diggle.

"I keep secret for a living, girl." Diggle said to Beverly.

"Ah, my bad." Beverly said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly get Carson and take him where the another bomb at as Carson open a bag to reveal its the bomb.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yeah, sure, if we feel like taking a nap." Beverly said.

"That's is true." Carson said.

"But Oliver and I have some unfinished business to take care of first." Beverly said.

You guys aren't going to punch each other, are you." Carson asked Beverly.

Beverly smiles.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys and I hope you enjoy the chapter, bye :)